Sunday, September 29, 2024

I'm alive!!!

 I didn't feel like it for a few days....3 exactly.  I got my Covid booster and it laid me low.  I had chills, and was SO tired.  I took long naps every day.  One day I went back to bed at 10:30 in the morning!  I'm okay now but little got done.  Then my washer went from a 53 minute cycle to 1 hour and 36 minutes so the repair guys came yesterday.  Now, the dishwasher is not cleaning so I'll probably need a new one.  We had lots of rain  and wind from Helene so now there are branches everywhere I need to pick up but at least we didn't have the damage that others had.

I did manage to get my freezer organized finally.....here are the tools I  used...all from Wally World.......

and these Rubbermaid freezer containers.......they're plastic but clear....
                 
here is the before picture...

and after..........

I discovered I have way too many waffles and chocolate covered banana slices!  But now I can see what I have.  I may get a couple more of the larger freezer containers but overall it solved my problem of avalanches when I tried to find things and knowing exactly what was in there!

I did make some molasses cookies before I got sick........unfortunately I didn't have much of an appetite...

Miss Peeps asked to be on the post so here she is in all her glory................

That's all for now...hopefully I can get back on track and I pray nothing else breaks around here...especially me! LOL!

Happy Trails!!!


2 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

It is tine for my covid booster too. I dread getting it because I always get covid arm. But watching hubby go through covid this past week has convinced me covid arm is minor compared to the virus itself! You did a great job on the freezer organizing. Molasses cookies are so yummy. I have never thought of frosting mine. Bet that makes them even more yummy!

Miss Merry said...

Glad to hear from you! That organization system is great. I sorted and organized my outdoor freezer and found that I seem to buy shredded cheese when it is on sale and toss it in. I had 8 bags so I think I will be okay for a while, lol. We are scheduled for covid and flu shots tomorrow. We have had colds, etc. and I wanted to quick get them before we catch something else. We have no plans Monday or Tuesday and hopefully can resurface by Wednesday.