Here's my list of "aspirations" for this coming year. There are many areas and I will list what I am currently working on and the next project in that category whether it be a new project or a WIP. I don't want to go farther than that at this point, but once I finish a project I can then add another new or old project to the list for that category.
1. Knitting - Current - Sam's tie...(WIP) I have reached the 31 inches required and now I will start the decreases for around the neck and then more knitting until it reaches 58 inches. I would not recommend this project as it is really boring! LOL!
Next - finish Multnomah shawl....really! (WIP)
2. Crochet - Current - ghost doily for my daughter's birthday on the 21st (WIP)
Next - Giant Granny Square blanket (WIP)
3. Quilting - Current - Christmas Quilt (WIP) I need to get a free motion quilting foot...they are $60!!!
I may just quilt it with my walking foot for now...?
Next - quilt for my bed (WIP)
4. Sewing - Current - Project bag(s)
Next - Hexies (WIP)
5. Wool Applique - Folk Art Quilt (WIP)
Next - Snowman applique picture(WIP)
6. Wool Rug Hooking - Current - Running Dog (WIP)
Next - haven't decided yet
7. Punch Needle - Current - Halloween Dance (WIP)
Next - haven't decided yet
8. Embroidery - Current - Pins (WIP)
Next - Make It Do
9. Ornaments - Current - need to kit up Halloween and Christmas ornaments (annual collectible)
10. Crafts - Current - Mexican Trays (WIP)
Next - lip balm
11. Cross Stitch - Current - large Summer XS, Star XS, Sabbath XS, Birthday, Halloween, smalls (need to kit up), Sampler (need to kit up)
Next - final finishing
12. Painting - Current - Diamond painting (WIP)
Next - paint by number
13. Charitable giving - Current - preemie hats
Next - Mother Bear Project maybe
14. Techniques - Current - color work
Next - continental knitting
I think that about does it....I hope!
I will update you each week on what I have worked on and if I introduce a new project or change something. I'm hoping I can view my progress and my projects better this way.
Last week my goals were:
Crochet - working on border on Giant Granny Square (I've done 4 rounds out of 11 I think), and ghost doily if yarn arrives - The yarn for the ghost doily arrived so I worked on that as it is a present. I did not work on the Giant Granny
Knitting - Sam's tie - I did work on this and got the 31 inches done, Now I start the decreases and then knit until 51 inches total
Cross Stitch - Summer XS and kit up the 2 patriotic smalls, finish a star on stars XS, and work on BIG Summer full coverage
I finished the Summer XS, I finished a star on the Star XS and started another .I'd like to get some charms or buttons to put on the Summer XS pillow.
I'm doing the little starfish in the top left corner......
I got some treasures in the mail this week in addition to the yarn for the ghost doily..............
I reserved this book quite a while ago and it includes not only 32 quilts but her method of keeping her scraps organized...........
It also came with this quilt pattern.............
That's all for this week.....my goals for next week are hopefully, to finish Sam's tie and the ghost doily. Finish another star on the Star XS, final finish Summer, and kit up the 2 patriotic smalls. I also want to put some work into the BIG Summer XS. Anything more than that will be frosting on the cake!