Thursday, July 29, 2021

Some decorating accessories!

 I have 2 showers in this house but since I am a bath person I have never put up a shower curtain.  I decided it would be nice for those people who would rather shower and maybe for me if the day comes when I cannot traverse the tub.  So, I bought one...........just what I wanted....green gingham!  I love it!  Now I need to make curtains to match.

I also spray painted a little table for my bathroom but it needs another coat so I'll show you tomorrow.

This little cupboard....so cute, is from my grandson Grayson but one of the drawers fell out so he will be sending it to me.  He's always giving people things...mostly his own things!  He gets his generosity from his Mom.

The tomatoes are coming in but the weirdest thing is they are bright red but hard.  They look like they are ripe but they're not.  I did take few over to my neighbor but the rest will have to ripen more.  I've already cooked one batch of banana peppers.  I split them down the middle, take the seeds out and cook them in garlic and olive oil.  I make a sandwich of them  on my rustic bread........yum!  The grands loved them too.  They are big vegetable and fruit eaters.

Celeste Creates (a podcast I watch) is having a quilting series/tutorial so I thought I would join her.  It will be 6 sessions and the intro was today with the material list.  So, of course I had to go find the 8 fat quarters required so I could join in!  Here's the fabric I ordered......Christmas in July!  It's vintage....just like me!

I hope you are all well and having a great summer!

Happy Trails!!!





6 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

Cute shower curtain. But the little drawer set is precious. How sweet of him to give that to you. I like the ft quarters for your quilting project. Love vintage prints.

Miss Merry said...

The new shower curtain is adorable!

Becki said...

That little drawer cupboard is too cute, and what a sweet grandson. I like vintage prints. Maybe because I'm vintage, too. ;^)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cute shower curtain! Those vintage prints look like fun! Your Grand is so thoughtful!

Anonymous said...

I want to testify about TD Ameritrade who helped me invest my bitcoin and made me who I am today, I never believe in investing in bitcoin until I met TD Ameritrade. I saw so many testimonies about him helping people to invest their bitcoin. I decide to contact him and invested $500 and, after 72 hours, I get my $ 5,000 profit in my bitcoin wallet. Since I invested with them and I always receive my profit without delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, TD Ameritrade is the best deal with which you can invest and make profit is a guarantee. So, if you want to invest, just contact him and he will guide you on how to start your investment. Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

sophia lee said...

What has your government done to help save you from your financial instability? you strive to survive and yet you hear stories of how your leaders have become terror in your entities... is time to make a different. for will have made money, and we have also come to help you out from your long time of financial suffering. clearing of credit card is made available, software for hacking ATM machines, bank to bank hacking and transfer, change your school grade and become something useful in the society. we also have other form of services such as Facebook hack, whats-app hack, twitter hack, i cloud hack, tracking of smart phones, hacking CCTV, installation of software on desktop and PC, snap-chat hack, Skype hack, wire wire, bitcoin account hack, erase your criminal record and be free for ever. database hack and many more. e-mail: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com for your genuine hacking services and we shock we your findings.