Friday, July 30, 2021

It's amazing what a little spray paint can do!

 I finished painting the table and it turned out just like I imagined it would.  That doesn't always happen with my "big ideas"! LOL!  It was just a  wood table I've had for years and of course bought at a sale somewhere.  It goes perfectly in my bathroom with the new shower curtain.  Like I said...I need to find more green gingham to make curtains.

This afternoon I did some mending and sewed some binding together for my little mini-quilt.


 

That's all for today folks!  I hope you are having a nice Friday....it's still my favorite day of the week!  All those years I worked......Fridays always felt good!  Not that I didn't work plenty of weekends too and was on call 24/7 but now I'm free as a bird!  It's 97 here and the heat index is like 110 -115!  I went out this morning and watered and once again to get the mail.  The heat has burned up all the humidity that we usually have! LOL!  Bless the person who invented AC!

Happy Trails!!!

9 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Boy, your Friday was a warm one! We had thunderstorms overnight and today's high was in the high 70's. It was wonderful! Your table is adorable and I love the gingham shower curtain.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Stay cool! Your table is real cute! Smoky here and warm:(

Leftycrafter said...

The table turned out perfect.bnsounds like you had a lovely day of sewing.

Susan said...

I'm glad you didn't have the humidity - that just takes the stuffing out of me. I love the color of that table!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

We finally had storms last night and it is now 73! PTL!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

The weather people said the north is going to be warmer than usual and the south cooler. It cooled off last night after a storm came through. Be careful with that smoke especially with Far Guy!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

It was nice to get back to sewing for sure!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

You are so right! I can't even breathe when it is humid out...I am not a Southern girl at all! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I want to testify about TD Ameritrade who helped me invest my bitcoin and made me who I am today, I never believe in investing in bitcoin until I met TD Ameritrade. I saw so many testimonies about him helping people to invest their bitcoin. I decide to contact him and invested $500 and, after 72 hours, I get my $ 5,000 profit in my bitcoin wallet. Since I invested with them and I always receive my profit without delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, TD Ameritrade is the best deal with which you can invest and make profit is a guarantee. So, if you want to invest, just contact him and he will guide you on how to start your investment. Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com