Sunday, February 11, 2024

Another creative weekend...........

 These creative weekends are working out great for me.  I am able to be more motivated during the week for cleaning and clearing knowing that my weekends are just for  me to do exactly what I want, regardless of any housekeeping staring me in the face! LOL!

During the week on breaks I still work on Anniversaries of the Heart and my morning stitch which right now is the February Bitty Bowl club kit.

Here is the Anniversaries of the Heart for February so far..........

I finished the February Bitty Bowl Club XS #1 and I've started on #2.....I have not fully finished though...

I did fully finish 2 older XS projects............here is one and the other one didn't show up....I took a photo of it but it didn't download evidently....I'll show you next week.......

I also worked on my Valentine wool applique............this is a picture of how it will look when done...

This is mine so far.......since you last saw it I cut out all the pieces and pulled the freezer paper off of them.  I then used a little bit of craft glue to set them in place.  The next step is sewing them down with a whip stitch or a blanket stitch........I also need to hem the backing, and attach the tongues, and line the back of it......oh, and there is a vine that I will embroider connecting all the leaves together.........

The only happy I mail I got this week was a wax strawberry scissor fob or charm for whatever from Lisa at Prims on Greenway bought  through Hobby House. 

Next week, hopefully, there will be more XS final finishes, work on the wool applique, and the other XS's plus I am gathering up fabric for a few sewing projects so we'll see what transpires.  Happy Valentine's Day and Go Chiefs!!!
Happy Trails!!!


6 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Too funny!!!! Gosh, you really do accomplish so much with your weekend free for crafting!!

Lin said...

Haha!
Love the pumpkin pillow. x

Leftycrafter said...

Such cute xs. Your bitty bowl xs is cute and the pumpkin one is sweet too. Love your funny at the end.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Sam, Your projects are really cute, especially the felt heart! I am only visiting a few blogs today, I am emotionally exhausted and still have details to work through after my Moms death. Keep on keeping on!

Betsy said...

Hi Sam. You sure got a lot done over the last week. Keeping weekends for yourself seems to be working!
That funny IS funny! Too true.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Jeanna said...

Sounds like you have a great time for scheduling work and play. Your cross stitch projects are super sweet. I love your Pumpkin Spice pillow. Hope all is well with you!