Sunday, October 30, 2022

YOP Week #18 Year 12

I love holidays of all sorts and Halloween is one of my favorites!  I finally finished my 2022 Halloween ornament for me............

 I also finished a freebie from Colorado Cross Stitcher........

 
I've stuck to my 1 granny square per night and I have no idea how many I have but really can one ever have too many? 

Tonight, which is Halloween Eve,  I will start this beauty.........but of course it won't be done for this Halloween..........

The colors are over for the most part...it rained yesterday and today.  But I snapped one last photo before the rain......

I hope you all have a Happy Halloween even if you don't celebrate it.  The Iowa Hawkeyes won their Homecoming game yesterday against Northwestern and the Chicago Bears play at noon against the Dolphins....the Dolphins are favored unfortunately but it's not set in stone!

Happy Trails!!!
 




8 comments:

Renee Anne said...

As someone from Wisconsin who doesn't give to poos about football, Go Packers and f**k the Bears.

It's like religion here and I don't understand it. I mean, I'll watch the Badgers play on occasion and if we're somewhere and the Packer game is on, I guess I'll look....but I just don't care about football.

I have some Halloween themed coasters to cross stitch but I haven't started. I looked at them yesterday...does that count?

Maureen D said...

Isn't it amazing how fast the leaves come off. I'm so thankful I took a picture last weekend of our house with the trees in the background. We got a slight rain on Tuesday and bam all the leaves came off!!! Now it looks like winter. :( Sadly my daughter and her husband ended up missing seeing autumn colors by a few days. Love your festive cross stitches.

Anonymous said...

Your Halloween decorations look great. A granny square a day seems to really be working well for you and I can see you having enough for a huge blanket before you know it. Liz

Leftycrafter said...

Psst......The Bears played the Cowboys (and lost). Hubby is a huge football fan and we watch all the games on Sunday, Monday and Thursday. Yea for the Hawkeyes winning their homecoming game. My family have all been Hawkeye fans forever! Your halloween ornament is so cute. You do such gorgeous xs. I always enjoy seeing what you do. How big are those granny squares? You will certainly be able to make a lovely blanket when ready.

Far Side of Fifty said...

We don't watch football:) Your Halloween Ornament is really cute! :)

Between Me and You said...

Your football's different to our football! That's all I'm saying about that. Love all of your Halloween stuff.

Jeanna said...

Happy Halloween! I look forward to watching your progress on Midnight Ride. I love all things Blackbird Designs.

Lucy Bowen said...

I hope you had a good Halloween, I love your ornaments and no you can never have too many granny squares!