Monday, March 6, 2023

Beautiful Monday!

 Sunny, blue skies, and 78 F!!!  This is how it goes down here.....heat straight to AC!  It was a pretty productive Monday.  I did laundry, got the garbage out for pickup in the morning.  I made cinnamon rolls, and Rice Krispie Treats.  I had some calls to make and more tomorrow.  The oven is on the blink again and the porch roof is leaking as of the rain storm the other night.  It's always something when you're a home owner!

I did get some treasures........the fabric for XS finally arrived and I started Grayson's wolf..........

I also  received a book I had pre-ordered months ago.........it's by Susan Ache and it is quilting AND cross stitch..........the best of both worlds..............


I also ordered a prim bunny and egg pattern on Etsy and I'm hoping to make some before Easter.  they look simple enough.

That's all for today....I'm going to get my pj's on and watch some podcasts....The Sew and Sews have a new one and also I found The Primitive Stitcher and she's really good.  She has tutorials too. 

Happy Trails!!!


4 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

You always find podcasts to watch. Where do you find them? You nw treas loo fabulous. So glad you got the cloth or the wolf.

Betsy said...

Fun new things. It's always a treat to read your posts and see your new goodies. :-) Our weather changed drastically today and snow is on the way.
Rice Krispie treats sound wonderful. I may just need to make some of those soon.
Blessings,
Betsy

Jeanna said...

Nice start on Grayson's wolf. I look forward to watching your progress on it. Susan Ache's book looks interesting. I really like the quilt on the cover. The bunnies and eggs will make nice spring decorations.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Wow enjoy the blue skies and warmth!