Saturday, May 4, 2024

The Prism blanket is finally done and it's a biggy!!!


 


This is all that is left of the big skein of the multi-colored yarn and there is no black yarn left at all.You could use a different main color instead of black.  I'd like to try yellow as a background color.

I bought the huge round of the multi-colored but if you wanted a smaller blanket then just get the smaller one.  If anyone wants the details or where to get the pattern just email me.  I've been working on it so long I don't remember! LOL!

I was having a hard time storing the blanket projects I work on so I bought this laundry bag which was only about $12 and it fit all my yarn and the Prism blanket and still wasn't halfway filled.  Plus Miss Peeps can't get into it.  I keep it in my closet and pull it out when I want to work on it.  Right now I have the yarn for my next project in it.


That's all for today! 

Happy Trails!!!


9 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

Wow! That is huge and gorgeous. I bet it will be super warm to be under too. Good job, Sam

Miss Merry said...

It's gorgeous!!! Love the prism.

And that basket is the bomb!

Sharm said...

Nice big blanket and always great to see the finish of a project!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Wow your blanket is big and beautiful, I bet it is warm too!

Lin said...

Beautiful big finish. xx

Between Me and You said...

Love it. Very effective.

Cousin Kay said...

Beautiful!

Betsy said...

My goodness Sam. That blanket turned out beautifully. How pretty is that? I've seen prism used different ways but I think yours is the BEST!
Blessings,
Betsy

Becki said...

Your Prism Blanket is a beauty, Sam! And I LOVE that large bag for holding that kind of project!