Thursday, July 11, 2024

All's well that ends well!

 I went to the doc yesterday and took him the joke about the colonoscopy machine.  He got a kick out if it because he and I go around about it.  He wanted me to get one after the diverticulitis and I refused.  So, then we compromised and he wanted me to do the Cologuard test.  I agreed but told him if  it was negative I didn't want to  hear anymore about a colonoscopy.  Deal!  So, my test came back negative so I thought I won that round  until he mentioned that you're supposed to have one at least every 5 years....but I said.....nope, we're done! LOL!

He concurred with me after hearing what had gone on over the week while he was on vacation, that I indeed had passed a kidney stone.  He told me if I get that "feeling" again to call him and he will send me for a CT scan as he stated "you could have a whole family of kidney stones in there"!  Are you kidding me?  My doctor has a sick sense of humor but he is always right too so most of the time I follow his advice.  I know he has my best interests at heart.

I am getting back on schedule now and I even got some cross stitch done....but no sewing...I'm still working on March Anniversaries of the Heart...that house is a beast!

Whenever I "clean and organize" I can't find anything...so I couldn't find my rotation piece so I grabbed this cutie instead which I love BTW......it is stitched on one of those French towel yardages and will eventually be made into a pillow but not exactly like the one in the  photo.........

The sides of this towel have blue stripes running the length of it............
 
I'd best get back to work....always stuff to do around here.

Here's a little cutie for you..............

Happy Trails!!!

5 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Love your funnies! Your funny reminds me of my youngest grandson who just completed his first season of tball. He roars like a dinosaur when he rounds the bases. No one knows why.
So glad you are feeling better and back to cross stitch.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Glad you saw your Doctor again...yes get a CT scan if you have the same pain again to see if the stones are ones that you can pass. Keep stitchin and stay cool!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

It sounds like you have a good doctor. I am so glad that passed the kidney stones. Your stitches look fabulous. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs.

Becki said...

Love your latest stitches, Sam. And I'm glad you have such a good relationship with your doctor. He sounds like a keeper.

Jeanna said...

I'm glad the doctor's visit went well. Your Anniversaries of the Heart is coming along. I love all things Brenda Gervais WTNT so I look forward to seeing how you finish the new stitch. I'm hoping to do two more patriotic FFOs tonight then I'm done with patriotic for the year.