Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Fall cleaning and decorating...........

 But it's very slow!  I did  manage to get the towel bar removed and took it and the register out to the garage to paint.  It's too windy to do it outside but I did open the garage door! LOL!  I went to get what I thought was the paint I had used but alas...it was not the paint I had used so I didn't have any in the brushed nickle.  I thought of waiting and ordering some but then I was all set up to paint so I found some cream colored spray paint and I went to work.

BEFORE:

I use styrofoam to stick the screws in so I can paint them.........

AFTER:  (but not done yet)

On breaks I've been working on my Prairie Schooler Halloween cross stitch from last year.  I'm pretty sure I will finish it by Halloween but whether it will get framed or not is another question.  It's not a common size so I should probably order a frame online.

I'm running late today.  I still have some peppers and eggplant to cook, green peppers to cut and freeze, and a load of laundry to wash.  I better get hoppin'!  Dinner is fish filets, corn and a baked potato...easy peasy!

Happy Trails!!!


6 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are making good progress on your cross stitch!

Betsy said...

The register looks great. You're getting a LOT more done than I am these days. Long gone are the times when I was so productive. My crafting has all but gone away and cleaning and cooking? Ha! I have a puppy. That should explain it all. :-) I don't have time to cut up cucumbers for pickles!
Have a great Thursday Sam.
Blessings,
betsy

Miss Merry said...

It seems like my "get up and go" has "got up and went". You are so productive. Meanwhile I am up too late tonight and have a teething baby coming for the day tomorrow. I am getting the urge to fall decorate!

Becki said...

I have an odd register I need to spray paint. You may have just inspired me to get that done already. Thanks, Sam!

anna lucas said...

I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting { cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com ..    

lauriel keene said...

iI’m lauriel from New York, United States. I lost my job a few months back after my divorce with my wife. I tried everything positive to make sure I took good care of my kids but all failed, and I was in debt which makes everything worse. I was kicked out of my home and i had to live with my neighbor after pleading with her to allow me to stay with her for some days while I figured out how to get a home which she agreed to, but no one was willing to help anymore. I bumped into this page from google and I was excited about this, then I contacted the hackersBill Dean. I had just $200, so I pleaded with them to help me because of my condition but they never accepted. I believed in this, so I managed to pawn a few things and got $500. I ordered the $10,000 card and I got my card delivered to me by Ups 4 days later. I never believed my eyes! I was excited and upset as well, I managed to withdraw $2000 on the ATM and $2500 the second day. I went to Walmart and a grocery store and bought a couple of things for $3000. The card got blocked the third day and I contacted them and I was told it's a mistake from my end. I’m so happy, I have started all over again and have a good apartment with my kids you can contact him through is via email (globalatmcardhackingservice@gmail.com)or his whatsap contact (+1 301-887-5071)