Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Moving forward!!!

 I bit the bullet and ordered a battery operated scrubber to help me around here since I have lost my "elbow grease power".

Tilswall Electric Spin Scrubber, Cordless Grout Shower 360 Power Bathroom Cleaner with 4 Replaceable Rotating Brush Heads, Tool-Free Adjustable Extension Handle for Tile, Floor, Bathtub 


 

 

It was around $70 but had over 4,000 4.5 reviews so I decided to go for it!  I also ordered my register filters and magnetic covers.  I cleaned out my bathroom drawers and filled my little garbage can in there.  Becki and Marsha were right....every time you go back and clean something out you find yourself throwing more away!  That was the second time I've cleaned those drawers out and I got rid of more this time than I did the first time!  Yay!  I still need to do the cupboards after I finish this post.

Oh, BTW, my lawn guy found another pest!  An in ground nest of hornets by my mailbox!  I didn't know they built nests in the ground!  He warned me and said he would take care of them when he comes back to spray the army worms.  Whoa Nellie!  He was trimming around my mailbox when he noticed them.  It's a jungle out there!

Did I mention that I have new neighbors across the street?  They have been traveling for 5 years in a fancy motor home and now they've landed here.  They bought another place in Texas on the coast and they have just left to go park their motor home there.  They'll be back in October but they are "snowbirds" so come the cool weather here they will leave for Texas.  I guess some people really like the heat!  AHHH!  I can't wait  until it cools off.  I'm not going anywhere that might be warmer!

I got treasures in the mail.............beautiful Fall fabric called Adel in Autumn by Sandy Gervais.....look at all those gorgeous Fall colors!  She nailed it with this fabric...........

This was from Fat Quarter Shop and they included a free cross stitch pattern from Plum Street Samplers called Good Company.....................also perfect for Fall!

My floss arrived so I can kit up my Fall projects............

I found my Celery colored chalk paint that I was looking for.  I plan on painting the bathroom mirror with it.  It won't match the table I painted but it won't clash either.  I discovered there is spray chalk paint too!!!  I can't wait to get my hands on some of that!  This Waverly chalk paint is available at Walmart....where else? LOL!  I've been able to order paint that they have in store with my grocery orders.

I'm off to go clean the bathroom cupboard and then I hope to paint the mirror!  Wish me luck!

Happy Trails!!!
 



 

4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The fabric sure is pretty! Lots of fun things...and work things too! Enjoy your afternoon! Hugs!

Miss Merry said...

Gosh, that fabric is beautiful!!!!

Betsy said...

Beautiful fabric. It's hard to believe that fall is really here. I'm glad you got your fall floss too. I can't even find time to get my fall decorations out because this crazy puppy is like a newborn. Don't turn your back because she's eating something she shouldn't. :-)
You'll have to let us all know how the scrubber works. I've got an old, old shower that never looks clean no matter what I do.
Have a great day my friend.
Blessings,
Betsy

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope you new cleaner works great! New neighbors hope you take them some cookies! Sounds like you have lots of projects happening:)