Tuesday, March 22, 2022

I'm back!

 I lost my creative mojo which was replaced by a cleaning mojo......which is a good thing!  My health scares were a wake-up call to get cleaning, organizing and pitching things so I can literally "rest in peace".

I haven't done any crafting until today but I have a lot of clean cupboards and have thrown out 10 items a day for over a week now.  I have packed up more stuff for Salvation Army and I did my taxes and today I ordered Quicken Will & Trust software.  I thought it was online but you have to order it.  It was $142 with free shipping but it is still cheaper than a lawyer.  

Spring is here although the furnace is still on as it gets cold at night................

This is my Bradford Pear which is even fuller today with blooms.  We had a great storm last night and today...nothing severe...that went to Texas unfortunately but I don't think any lives were lost.

I have gotten far behind in my crafts and rotations so I just started back today to try and catch up.....

this is my birthday start..........Ida Mae

I've been a terrible blogger and an even worse visitor to blogs.....no excuse other than I felt my time would be better spent getting ready to move North.  This has got to happen before next Winter come "Hell or high water"! LOL!

Happy Trails!!!

9 comments:

Cousin Kay said...

Yes, come North!

Leftycrafter said...

I think cleaning and decluttering is a type of creativity. Not to mention it clears your mind so you can enjoy you crafting better. Your Bradford pear is gorgeous.

Miss Merry said...

I think cleaning binges are like therapy! And your soul is better once the clearing is done. Welcome back!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Glad you are back as I was worried about you! Cleaning mojo is good too:)

Betsy said...

It's so good to see you back Sam and hurray, you're moving north soon.
We had storms all day yesterday and today. Nothing serious but lots of welcome rain which we desperately need. I'm glad you didn't have anything serious either.
Take care.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Becki said...

It's good to see you, Sam. And I'm glad to hear that you've been okay and even productive! You remind me... I was going to spend the whole month of March getting rid of 10 things a day. I completely forgot about that project. Until now. Your Bradford Pear is gorgeous. No blooms here yet, but I think one morning I'm going to wake up and all that will have suddenly changed. It's almost April, afterall!

Jeanna said...

Call me crazy but I love organizing and decluttering so I count that as a good time and a good time well spent :)

Susan said...

You're not as terrible as I have been lately. I am glad you are moving in the right direction (north) lol! We have GOT to meet up someday soon. You are on my bucket list, although that sounds sort of dire. Glad you are 'back'. xo

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post