Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Oh Happy Day is right!!!

 I went to the doctor and I got a clean bill of health!!!  Yippee!  He said it was either diverticulitis or a stomach bug.  He listened to my gut and said everything sounded fine and the fact that I didn't have a fever or nausea didn't indicate anything serious especially since I am fine and dandy now.  My blood work from a month ago was excellent and my bp and oxygen level are great too!  What more could a girl ask for?  I won't be having any barbecued pork spare ribs any time soon though! 

Deliveries got backed up on my treasures because of the ice storm but they all came in today!  Here is my amigurumi book...

and little Marmalade....which I thought was a kit but is just the book with patterns....oh well....she's precious!  She's made with wool felt and has an entire wardrobe of clothes and accessories.....I never played with dolls much but now I think I am going through my 2nd childhood! LOL!

I also received the safety eyes for the amigurumi critters and this little breakfast cookbook that was talked about on The Splendid Table on NPR.  The doctor said no special diet either just be careful of things that might be hard to digest but since it only happened that once he doesn't think it will be an ongoing issue.  Breakfast is my most difficult meal for coming up with dishes I really like so I thought this might spruce up my breakfast fare.

Well, now that I have a clean bill of health, it's back to work!!!

BTW, it was a gorgeous day to drive to Mountain Home...sunny and 66 F!  I'll take it!

Happy Trails!!!




6 comments:

Cousin Kay said...

I'm happy you saw your doctor and even happier that you got a clean bill of health.

Leftycrafter said...

Happy day indeed! Your treasures are all so exciting. Love the bunny. I like having breakfast for dinner.

Jeanna said...

Thank goodness for this happy news!!! Also, great to see that your treasures finally arrived. You're going to have some fun with the new pattern books.

Miss Merry said...

I'm so glad to hear you checked out fine. You just never know and I am happy that it was just a random bug of some kind. Oh my, what treasures! I am in my second (or third or fourth) childhood, too. I am busy making quilts for the elves in my dollhouse to sleep under until next year.

Betsy said...

This was definitely good news. Oh Happy Day indeed! I'm so glad you saw the doctor though and got everything checked out well.
Love all of your treasures that you are finally getting.
I'm just cross-stitching away and not doing much else. That's what happens with a deadline and you get a late start.
Blessings,
Betsy

Far Side of Fifty said...

So glad you are okay! Good news!! Glad you went into the Dr! That felt book looks like fun!