Tuesday, January 2, 2024

I had a great New Year....so far!

 I made a nice dinner and had a fire in the fireplace.  I watched football and worked on some crafty projects.  Today I made some more caramels and got a treasure in the mail...I got this book at Farmgirl Drygoods for $10 off!  Its all wool applique Christmas ornaments...so cute!

I knitted some on my Christmas sock and yesterday I started on Anniversaries of the Heart XS but forgot to take a photo of it.  There isn't much to see yet but the socks are looking good!

Happy Trails!!!


3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good start on your socks, the wool ornaments look interesting!

Miss Merry said...

Those socks are going to be so cute! And warm!!!

Betsy said...

That book looks like it has some really cute patterns in it. The sock colors/stripes are great too. And...the meme is so true. I love Mondays. :-)
Blessings,
Betsy