Friday, January 22, 2021

Bad Blogger!!!

 I haven't blogged since last Sunday but that's because I am cleaning and clearing and even doing some outside work which doesn't really make for interesting blog posts.  I have done some cooking and now that the holidays are over I am trying to eat healthier again.  This is veggie cassoula...lots of roasted vegetables with seasonings and it is yummy.  I do love vegetables.  It is from the Blue Kitchen cookbook where the recipes are from the "blue" areas of the world where people live the longest.  You can find similar recipes online.

I did make a sour cream coffee cake too which I have in the afternoon with green tea and honey.  

I got a quilt book in the mail this week..........a Lori Holt book which I can pick and chose her designs for various items...........plus most of her quilts are scrappy which is my favorite!  I would love to stop and just quilt but I have pledged to get my house cleaned and cleared out so I can move or die whichever comes first! LOL!  It's now or never!

I finished a cross stitch project this week which I will show you Sunday and I have worked on The Star and the leg of my 2nd sock and I did a couple Granny Squares using Lori Holt's Chunky thread.  It is cotton and I like it but she can't seem to keep it in stock or get any so I may have to order some other cotton yarn.  I really like using the cotton as the stitches look so nice. 

That's all for now.  I'm off to make pasta sauce and iron my patterns onto some wool.  It's been very nice here; sunny and 50's which is perfect for working outside! 

BTW...I talked to the people about the robotic vacuum/mop and they apologized and are sending me another one.  I had to pack up the other one but Amazon had UPS pick it up and label it and it was easy peasey!  Plus, the minute UPS picked it up and put it in their system Amazon shipped me the other one!  Say a prayer that this one works and does the job!  I sure could use the help!

Happy Trails!!!





12 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

I love meatless meals....hubby, not so much. That coffee cake looks so good. Do you warm it up and put a bit of butter on it before you eat it? Looking forward to seeing your crafting progress this Sunday. We have been so focused on clearing thing out, the cleaning had taken a bit of a hit. There are dust bunnies rolling around. (Dog hair actually)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty Granny Squares! I hope this vacuum works better than the last one!!

Miss Merry said...

Good luck with the new vacuum! Sounds like you had a productive week.

Betsy said...

Good luck with the new vacuum. I'll be interested to hear because we'll need a new one for the house and I've always wanted one of those.
The grannies are really cute. I had never heard the name Lori Holt that I can remember but in the last month I have read/heard her name a LOT. Has she been around long or is she new to the crafting world?
The veggies look really good too. I wish we had your weather. It's 16F and snowing here.
Blessings,
Betsy

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

How did you know about the warmup and the butter? LOL!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

Lori Holt has been around a long time but she just recently started podcasting. She has a blog that is really inspiring!

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

Cole Taylor said...

I am Simmone Sills from Spain, I want to share my testimony on how i got the blank ATM card. I was so wrecked that my company fired me simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so they hacked into my system and phone and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldn’t afford my 3 kids fees and pay my bills. I owe so many people trying to borrow money to survive because my old company couldn’t allow me get another job and they did all they could to destroy my life just for declining to be among their evil deeds. haven’t given up i kept searching for job online when i came across the testimony of a lady called Caro regarding how she got the blank ATM card. Due to my present state, i had to get in touch with Hacker called Alexander Williams of alexanderhackers01@gmail.com and he told me the procedures and along with the terms which i agreed to abide and i was told that the Blank card will be deliver to me without any further delay and i hold on to his words and to my greatest surprise, i received an ATM card worth $1.2million USD , All Thanks to Alexander Williams , if you are facing any financial problem contact him asap email address is alexanderhackers01@gmail.com

Unknown said...





TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Consider all your financial problems tackled and solved ASAP. Share this to help a soul right now THANKS.

Anonymous said...

Good day everyone.

I want to share a little bit of testimony about how I was able to get my financial breakthrough after a long time of heartbreak from so called scammers, DARK WEB CYBER HACKERS helped me became what I am right now after I made $500,000 USD from their bank transfer hack service, they are legit everyone needs to work with them contact them via this details

Email: darkwebcyberhackers@gmail.com

Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735

Visit: https://darkwebcycberhackers.com/

Contact them today and be free of debt and be stable financially DARK WEB CYBER HACKER ARE THE BEST .

Regina said...

HOW I MADE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WITH $1,000 VIA BITCOIN TRADING EXPERT
It's been more than a month of constant happy returns from all the investments I have made with David Benjamin after a saw a review on Quora. My first investment of $1,000 got me $9,300 in an amazing few days. I saw a few reviews on here and decided to add mine to guide and inspire someone to make that right decision to invest and trust this expert trader with skills and enhanced software to navigate the market. Contact on davidbenjaminexptrader@outlook.com or on WhatsApp +1 408 500 0775

globaltravelsdoc said...

This is an awesome article, Given such an extraordinary measure of data in it, These sort of articles keeps the customers excitement for the site, and keep sharing more ... favorable circumstances. BUY REAL AND FAKE BANK NOTES ONLINE ,I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our TELEGRAM GROUP