Thursday, January 28, 2021

Missing in action again............

 For good reason though!  We had snow yesterday!  I was so happy....we still have a little but not much.

Those flakes were as big as silver dollars!  Not sure why there is no color.........


For some reason I got sick the night before from the eggplant parmesan.....I have no idea why...it was fresh ingredients unless my system just can't take eggplant anymore.  So, I didn't get a lot of sleep plus I got a great phone call the day before that I had an appointment to get my first shot of the Covid vaccine!  I was to go to the pharmacy and pick up the voucher and fill out the paperwork and then go to the Methodist Church between 11-12.  I did and it was crowded!  Everyone was wearing masks but it was like social hour and they were not social distancing.   Plus they take your temp and the woman taking temps was standing with a group of women jabbering.  She also touched the temp thing to my forehead while the idea is not to touch it!  What a bozo!  A little old lady came over and wanted to stand right next to me.  She said she wanted to stay out of the way.....evidently not my way!   I just kept moving around to keep away from people and after about a 1/2 hour I was called up and it was my favorite gal pharmacist, Jennifer giving the shots with her trusty sidekick, Christine doing the paperwork.  What is it about me that I have no patience for these old people.  I am old!!!  But I'm not stupid...yet.  I got out of there and came home and promptly took a nap for 3 hours!  I don't think it was the shot but the lack of sleep the night before.  My arm is a bit sore today but no worse than any shot.

I go back in 21 days for the 2nd shot.  I got the Moderna vaccine.  I am trying to catch up around here....just one day and I have fallen behind! I'll try and catch up with everyone's blogs tomorrow.  I am very grateful for the vaccine!   

Happy  Trails!!!


12 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

The snow looks so pretty. Sorry to hear your eggplant made your tummy angry. Glad to hear you got you 1st vaccine injection. We get ours the 5th of February. I think we will be receiving Pfizer. Just glad to be getting it. We stay in our cars to get ours. Make social distancing much easier lol.

Betsy said...

Good for you! I'm so happy you have had the first shot. I spent 4 hours online and 2 1/2 more on the phone trying to get Dennis scheduled. Then the system crashed so after all of that, still no appointment. At least there is hope it will be soon. Not for me though. I have no idea when I'll be able to get it. I'm sorry people weren't social distancing correctly and I would have thought one of the medical professionals would have corrected the temperature taker.
I'm glad you're happy about the snow. I'm guessing it won't last long? Hope you're feeling much more like yourself now.
Blessings,
Betsy

Miss Merry said...

Congratulations! So happy you got the shot! Don't people drive you nuts? They talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. I started stopping at the grocery store for some things I missed, but people (in masks) will come up to visit and keep following me when I back up. I want to carry a pool noodle and swing it around me LOL.

Becki said...

So glad you got your first shot! I have no idea when it's going to get down to my age group. I'm just a young thing (at 61). LOL!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I wound up feeling unwell one day last week with no apparent reason why but was in the bathroom for awhile getting whatever it was out of my system. :/ Seems lots of people have been hit with winter weather lately. I'm happy with our mild temps as I am not a fan of being cold. We know many people who are slowly getting the vaccine in different parts of the world. I have no plans to travel right away so will wait things out. Take care.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

The restrictions and mandates in our state make zero sense. My brother got the vaccine, and my Mom is waiting to get it. However, one of our friends said her niece had to be hospitalized after getting the vaccine. Not sure which one it was though. Have a nice weekend.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good to hear you got your vaccination!! I think people are so lonely that they will talk to just about anyone:)

Rain said...

I'm so happy to hear you got the first shot Sam!! I can't believe though how people are still taking this so lightly.

Jeanna said...

Yay! I'm so happy you were able to get the vaccine...well, get started with it anyway. Hope you can catch up on your rest...if that is even possible. We know how you keep going like the energizer bunny.

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I want to testify about Mr Carlos E who helped me invest my bitcoin and made me who I am today, I never believe in investing in bitcoin until I met Mr Carlos E. I saw so many testimonies about him helping people to invest their bitcoin.I decide to contact him and invested $500 and, after 72 hours, I get my $ 5,000 profit in my bitcoin wallet. Since I invested with them and I always receive my profit without delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, Mr Carlos is the best deal with which you can invest and make profit is a guarantee. So, if you want to invest, just contact him and he will guide you on how to start your investment. Email: carlose78910@gmail.com or WhatsApp: (+12166263236)

Cole Taylor said...

I am Simmone Sills from Spain, I want to share my testimony on how i got the blank ATM card. I was so wrecked that my company fired me simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so they hacked into my system and phone and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldn’t afford my 3 kids fees and pay my bills. I owe so many people trying to borrow money to survive because my old company couldn’t allow me get another job and they did all they could to destroy my life just for declining to be among their evil deeds. haven’t given up i kept searching for job online when i came across the testimony of a lady called Caro regarding how she got the blank ATM card. Due to my present state, i had to get in touch with Hacker called Alexander Williams of alexanderhackers01@gmail.com and he told me the procedures and along with the terms which i agreed to abide and i was told that the Blank card will be deliver to me without any further delay and i hold on to his words and to my greatest surprise, i received an ATM card worth $1.2million USD , All Thanks to Alexander Williams , if you are facing any financial problem contact him asap email address is alexanderhackers01@gmail.com