Tuesday, April 19, 2022

I was sick yesterday!

 I didn't realize it so I trudged on and got the garbages emptied and the big one out to the street.  I cleaned up the kitchen and I just kept yawning and yawning.  I finally gave up about noon and crawled back in bed.  I had the chills and realized I had a fever.  I slept for 3 hours.  I got up and made out my menu and grocery list and ordered groceries to pick up today.  It's supposed to rain starting tonight for several days so I wanted to get groceries while the weather was decent.  I feel better today although the grocery shopping always tired me out but no fever.

Yesterday I received my Lori Holt bag panel and zippers........so cute!  There are 4 large bags and 4 small bags.  I need to find lining material and some batting........

Here are the coordinating zippers........

I watched Cynthia Brewer, Stitching In The Light podcast, where she organized her Ikea cart for her cross Stitch...I started doing the same thing.  Not all of my XS just the  ones I'm working on........


I need to get some magnetic clips that you put on the side and hang your threads from and you can also put your needle minders on the side too.

Sunday I worked on my Sabbath stitch......I finally finished the big "G" and the "o" is done and the "D" is being worked on now.........

 


The giant granny square is almost as big as the original!
 
Here is a joke that I thought was funny but didn't really want to share it on Easter Sunday but now might be alright.........some people are so clever!
 

Happy Trails!!!



7 comments:

Cousin Kay said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Leftycrafter said...

The funny is pretty darn clever. The material you got with the coordinating zippers is really pretty. I like the way you are setting up your cart. I have a metal cart too and keep so many things on the side of it. (Needle minders, magnetic portuguese knitting pins, littles magnetic cases with stitch markers etc) I keep my xstitch in it along with my journals, small knitting projects, tissues and so much other stuff. It is so nice to have it close. Your giant granny is growing nicely. Mine is in time out as it is just too warm to work on. (In the 90's already) Glad you feel better today.

Miss Merry said...

I love Lori Holt fabric! Glad you are feeling better.

Far Side of Fifty said...

You have been sick a few times lately? Glad you are better!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Love a nice, colorful, scrappy giant granny square. Glad the fever came and went. Lots of stuff floating around so our bodies are always fighting something off. My husband just thought he might be getting sick again. We both coughed our way through most of March. Take care.

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

Yes, I have no idea why but at least there's no throwing up or any of that stuff! I hate to throw up!

Betsy said...

I'm so sorry you were sick again. Have you told your doctor that it's happened a couple of times?
I like your cross stitch and your cart set-up. I have two of them. I used to keep one in the camper but now I have them both in the house. I keep my current projects in one along with my knitting notions and journals, (prayer and knitting), and my daytimer calendar in the one by my chair. By my sewing machine and desk area I have the other with envelopes, address book and project bags.
Take care my friend and rest.
Blessings,
Betsy