Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Spring showers...........

 Actually, it has been very nice and the rains come in the night.  Tonight we might get a thunderstorm which is my favorite otherwise I can't tell if it's raining.  I need a metal roof!  Today was morning chores and this afternoon it was back to the Will which I finished and now I am on to the Living Trust.

I put Stu the Snowman cross stitch away since winter is over and now I brought out an April cross stitch to work on.............there are 12 patterns.....by Hands on Design.  One for each month.

There is a new booster out for people over 65 who had their last shot over 4 months ago.  I'm going in tomorrow so don't look for a post from me.  LOL!  Every time, I sleep the next day.....all day!  I go to Mountain Home next week again for lab work and that's where I caught Covid so I want to have my booster!  Although, when I got Covid it was the same reaction as the shot...chills and sleeping for at least 24 hours.

I hope  you are all enjoying your Spring or Fall depending on where you are.

Happy Trails!!! 

  


5 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yes we need to get the 4th shot, but I need a bit of extra time to get past the hand surgery first.

Miss Merry said...

I need to get our 4th shot scheduled. Sometimes we have no reaction, sometimes we do, so I want to pick a slow time. My grandmother had a tin roof over her sunporch. I always loved sitting there in a rain storm during the summer.

Betsy said...

We've been debating getting the 4th shot but Mandy is telling us to wait. There is a new strain circulating in the UK and we're going there the end of April so I was thinking we might need it.
Your cross stitch is so pretty Sam.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Jeanna said...

We had a metal roof put on our last house. Between that, the skylights and tile floors throughout...it was LOUD during thunderstorms.

Your little cross stitch is so cute. I love Hands on Design.

HighlandHeffalump said...

This April showers xs looks like it’s a good one.