Sunday, April 10, 2022

Productive week but not craft-wise............

 My week in a nutshell............

Monday - cleaned tub, litter boxes, family room, finished Will, packed up books, changed furnace filters, checked the bank, worked on my birthday cross stitch, emptied and relined garbages, got the garbage out to the street, and cleaned up You Tube subscriptions

Tuesday - brought the garbage can in from the street, cleaned the tub, worked on Living Trust, found  a Spring XS to work on, scheduled booster shot, and watered plants

Wednesday - I wrapped up a box of goodies for the grands and went up to Franklin to mail, I got my 2nd booster shot and discovered that boosters are 1/2 the dose of the vaccine, I had no reaction this time except for a sore arm, I went to the bank and paid the annual fee for my safe deposit boxes, worked on the Living Trust, and took more things to the basement.

Thursday - Brian came to do my pest control, took boxes of books and put in the back seat of my car to take to Salvation Army, I checked to see when hummers return in our area and it's end of March beginning of April! I worked on Living Trust, washed a load of clothes, cleaned litter boxes, did more cleaning in family room, made another trip down to the basement, ordered Easter lights for my little tree, and checked prices on a kick plate for my  front door.

Friday - dried and folded a load of clothes, made Rice Krispies Treats (I'm addicted), talked to my financial advisor and emailed Amy her info, made a trip to the basement (I can only handle 1 or 2 trips a day), I bagged up stuff for Salvation Army, and worked on Living Trust

Saturday - 8:00 a.m. the lawn guy and his wife show up and I go out and pick up sticks while they mow the neighbors yard. I gathered some other junk that winter had deposited in the yard, I put a sign on my lilac bush which is just coming up so Luther wouldn't weed whack it, I went out to the highway to fill up the Tahoe and I was praying I would make it as I was running on fumes!  I made it and it was $74!!!

    Yikes Batman!!!

I worked on my Blackbird XS, another trip to the basement, more cleaning of family room (as I empty shelves of books) and I guess that was it.

Sunday - today Luther came back and cleaned my gutters, I made Waldorf Salad, acorn squash stuffed with sausage and maple syrup, and stuffed portobello mushrooms...I had one for lunch and I'll have the other one tomorrow...

I also worked on my Sabbath XS today............the "G" in GOD is almost finished but not quite..........

I also had some goldfinch visitors........I learned something too.  I thought they were back from migrating but no....they've been here all winter but they are not gold in the winter....they turn brown.....LOL!  They were here all along and I didn't even know it!  They turn gold again in the Spring........

Now, you understand why I don't blog much....pretty boring here on the homestead!

It felt good as it was a very productive week but probably not very interesting to read about.  I did work on my giant granny blanket every evening.  It looks the same just bigger! LOL!

Have a great week!

Happy Trails!!! 




6 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You had a busy week! It is always good to hear what is happening with you! :)

Cousin Kay said...

Stuffed portobellos look yummy!

Miss Merry said...

I was very interesting in reading all you accomplished! You were one busy, busy girl. I wish I had accomplished half that. Have a great week!

Betsy said...

I enjoyed reading about your week. I need to clean up our youtube subscriptions too. We got our boosters on Friday. Dennis had no issues but my arm was sore, (still is,) and I ran a low grade fever during the night. I've felt okay since though, just relly feel when I use that arm.
I hope you have a great day Sam.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

You are always productive whatever you do and sounds like you still find a little time for crafting, too. Have a good week.

Jeanna said...

I wish I was as productive as you. I'm always amazed at how much you accomplish.