Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Mother's Day Blowout!!!

 Holy Cannoli Molli!  I just received a big box full of wonderfulness from the Iowa gang for Mother's Day.

Hold on to your seat this is a photo heavy extravaganza!

Fabric.....

Candles.....although there were 3 but one was broken...........they smell wonderful...perfect scents for Springtime............

scented wax melts................look at those flavors!

One of my favorite body creams with shea butter.......even makes my old skin smooth

We are bacon lovers!!!

Flavored coffees............yum...I'll be having the maple one tomorrow..............

Amy shared her watercolor supplies with me and brand new brushes and a brush holder/washer?  I'll have to ask her how to use that......I will be starting my watercolor painting on Mother's Day!  What fun!  Just what I need...another hobby! LOL!  Thank you so much dear daughter!

I saved the best for last........a handmade card from Grayson.....alias Mr. Adorable........
 

and school pictures of my favorite boys!

Sam...........

and Grayson...........

The only thing better would be to spend the day with them in person.  But it won't be long until they'll be down here for the 2022 season of Camp Grandma!

Happy Trails!!!








7 comments:

Jeanna said...

Your Iowa Gang really know how to share their love for you. You received some real nice gifts. The boys are so adorable...of course, they may want to be referred to as handsome...they are that, too!

Betsy said...

Oh my gosh. You got a treasure trove of gifts my friend. Your family obviously knows you very, very well.
Love and blessings,
Betsy

Cousin Kay said...

Cute kids!

Leftycrafter said...

You are very loved and blessed. Awesome gifts!

Miss Merry said...

Such handsome young men!!! Look at those wonderful and thoughtful gifts! You certainly are very loved.

I am cheating on Gramma Camp this year. I combined Christmas and Gramma Camp and got all ten a season pass to the amusement park about an hour from my front door. Living so close, we get up early (my out of towners can sleep over), pack a hearty breakfast picnic, arrive in the parking lot and have a tailgate breakfast, and we can enter the park early with the pass. We do everything we want to do early than around 3:00 when the park gets crowded and we are hot and tired, we head back to the parking lot and have a light lunch that is waiting in the coolers and head home. We plan to make several trips this summer as a group. I also bought parents passes so they can go as families, and since we do live so close, the kids can use their passes to go with friends, too.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Such cute boys! What a nice bunch of gifts!

Between Me and You said...

Really lovely gifts and very cute boys though they'd probably hate to be known as 'cute', boys being boys! Thank you for 'popping in' and leaving your sweet comment at mine.