Friday, May 26, 2023

Planting frenzy and a new printer......

 I finally got all the flower seeds planted except for sweet peas which need to soak over night before planting.......


I have vegetable seeds but other than lettuce there's not much I can eat as they all have seeds or skins.

I'll probably send those to my daughter.

My printer broke so I spent some time, yesterday and today, shopping for a new one on Amazon.  I had an Epson and I really liked it and it lasted for quite a few years.  I found a new Epson that has ink tanks that you fill and the ink costs less and it lasts longer plus it had good reviews.  It should arrive June 1st so I will show you after I get it hooked up.  Also, it's white.....YAY!  I really dislike black at it shows the dust.

I'm off to clean up my planting mess, make some soup and hopefully get some paint slapped on!  Are you working on any "projects" at your house?

Happy Trails!!!

7 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You were busy planting! I picked yarn colors for the last two designs on my Winter Wonderland and am doing laundry and putting things away and may cook up eggs and potatoes for potato salad:)

Between Me and You said...

The weather's hotting up here and just nice enough to be outdoors almost all day. Today I went to my local garden centre and bought a pot of sweet pea seedlings and came home and potted them up in the lovely sunshine!Love to watch their progress in the growing season.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I just got a new printer and it sure is nice and easy to use! We are having a few afternoon showers and everything is growing like crazy here! Happy weekend!

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Hi! Epson eco-tank printers are quite good .. i hope it just works and doesn't act up.

We've had a nice spring - a bunch of rain, then a lot of sun and not crazy hot temperatures so all my plants are doing awesome. This is my first year for veggies from seed. My snow pea germination rate was 100% and they're all about 8" high and climbing the trellises already. I can't believe how quick the potatoes and onions are growing. Earlier this week I thinned the radishes. I caaaaaan't wait for fresh veggies from the garden!

Miss Merry said...

Gosh, you planted a lot! And you got a lot done. I marvel at all you do!

I have an HP printer that I have had for years and years and I really like it. But it is starting to have "issues" and I am scared to replace it. I am not sure a new one will last like this one has.

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

Far Side - Oh, Potato salad sounds good...I bet I could have that. I hope you show your new colors...I'll be by to see them
Between You and Me - I wish I could get seedlings but the nearest garden center is about 1 1/2 hours away.
Lavender Dreamer - I wish I could have talked to you....what type of printer did you get?
Minding My Own Stitches - Hey there! How are you? Are you both retired now? I wish I could see pictures of your cabin...I bet it's gorgeous up there! How's the knitting going? How many pairs of socks do you have? I bet you have a world record! So good to hear from you. Happy gardening!
Betsy - so glad you 2 can finally relax!
Miss Merry - my planting is probably a lesson in futility..we'll see! LOL!

Jeanna said...

I hope to get some flower seeds planted soon...just need to find my pots!