Thursday, September 7, 2023

Forgetful Grandma!

 I forgot to show you Grayson's first day of school picture with his best bud Caleb.....these boys are too cute!  No picture of Sam's first day of his sophomore year....I think he's over that.....Grayson has his viola in front of him

Also, I had no idea that the cat pillow was handmade by Grayson!  Duh!  He has taught himself to sew on the machine and is really good!  He changes the bobbin by himself, threads the machine and does a great job!  He's making pillows to sell so I have to send him some money...lol!  I told him the check was in the mail.....it was $6 shipping and tax included.  I think Amy gave him the  money already so he wouldn't have to wait for Grandma! LOL!  It was awhile ago so I totally forgot about  it.  It's such a cute pillow too.  He's a little entrepreneur....this past summer he made a killing on his lemonade stand!  That kid is going places! LOL!

I brought a few more Fall items out...........the Great Pumpkin..........

and the black cat family........I made them years ago........the little lighted pumpkin was from my daughter a few years ago....

Yesterday I made soup, did laundry, and cleaned.  Today I made my cinnamon crescent twists, loaded more thrift boxes into the car, and ordered some fabric and some yarn.  I ran some cleaner in the dishwasher (another monthly chore) and tonight is the first NFL game (for me).....I'm rooting for the KC Chiefs!

Happy Trails!!!




4 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

That pillow just became a lot more special. He did a great job. Cute decorations. I am anxiously waiting for the days when we are under 100°!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cute pillow! Fun to see the first day of school photos!

Miss Merry said...

That makes the pillow so much more special! What a great business and craftsman.

Jeanna said...

Grayson is truly going places. He did a great job on the pillow. And he plays the viola? That young man has many talents.