Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Washer's coming today....I think

 I'm waiting for a call from the appliance store but they said they should be able to deliver it today!  I was going to burn outside and do some pruning but need to wait for the call so I'm doing inside work and if they deliver the washer I will be doing laundry!

Yesterday was my usual busy Monday but I also got treasures in the mail.  I got a Christmas gift for someone, a new address book for me...

my kneepads that are "the bees knees"...lol!  One size fits all!

some 2023 charms.........

and a jar of Colorcoral which is a universal dust cleaner especially for keyboards and hard to reach places..

I'll let you know how they all work out

LOL!!!


Happy Trails!!!




5 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

I hope your washer gets there today. That address book is cute. I woke up to outdoor temps of 68 this morning! I did an adorable happy dance

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope you get your new washer! :)

Miss Merry said...

Hoping the washer showed up! Love your funny. And those "bees knees" - adorable!

Betsy said...

Did your washer arrive? I sure hope so. I laughed out loud at your funny. So true! And those bees knees pads are so cute. I love anything with bees.
Blessings,
Betsy

Jeanna said...

I hope you washing machine arrived. I was without mine for two weeks, I understand how inconvenient it is not to have one. Those knee pads are a hoot! I hope they work out for you.