Friday, September 22, 2023

I have a washing machine!!!

 It didn't come Tuesday but it came Wednesday.  My pedestal doesn't fit the new washer even though it is a Whirlpool just like my other one.  But it is a dream machine.  My other one was faulty as it shook and  vibrated something awful and these people said that was not normal. This one is quiet and you don't even know it's running.  I love it!  It's actually bigger than my other one and sticks out farther.


 

Yesterday was a trip uptown to get a few items, I spent the afternoon outside burning papers and I am all caught up with that for now. I changed furnace filters, did laundry, of course, and made soup.  I also kitted up a couple small cross stitch pieces as I needed a break from my big projects. I actually finished one as it was tiny.......

These are both free patterns.  I can't remember where I got the first one but this one is from Pinker and Punkin' Quilting.  She is on blogspot and she designs and gives away all her designs for free!  They are all so cute too!  Thank you so much Melissa!  This is called Happy Cat.......I just started this one today...I wanted to work on some Halloween and Fall XS smalls..........

Today I cleaned a little, changed sheets, and final finished the mug rugs.  Oh, I also went through all my patterns and divided them up into categories.  Now, I 'll put them in plastic sleeves and then notebooks.


 Happy Trails!!!
 


 


4 comments:

Miss Merry said...

You deserve a Pumpkin Spice Latte! What a busy week. And your new washer sounds like a dream! May this one last quite a while.

Betsy said...

I'm so glad you got your new washer and like it. You can probably do most of your laundry in one load now! I got the family Christmas ornaments all kitted up today, Taped the edges and ran the thread crossing in the middle on all of them. I found all the colors of floss and I'm ready to stitch! I haven't cross stitched in quite some time, I think since last Christmas's ornaments. This year has flown by with all of our moves!
Don't over-do it my friend.
Blessings,
Betsy

Between Me and You said...

State of the art washing machine!Have a good laundry weekend!

Jeanna said...

Congratulations on the new washing machine. I'm glad you didn't have to wait too long. Your tiny cross stitch is adorable. I've also stitched some of Melisa's designs. She is super sweet to share them with us as no cost.