Tuesday, September 5, 2023

I got a Fall care box in the mail!!!

 Yes, the Cedar Rapids gang sent me a Fall surprise box!  What a delight!  We all love Fall and Halloween so these items will be put to good use......

A Halloween tree...... 

Some velvet pumpkin ornaments for the tree.........

some lights for the tree

a little pillow..........for the Fall/Halloween display........

a cute little cinnamon broom that smells SO GOOD....

and last but not least...a package of Jolly Ranchers so  that I can stay as sweet as I am! LOL!

I'll just leave you with this thought for today.......

Happy Trails!!!




7 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

What a wonderful present from Iowa!!! Love the pumpkin spice funny.

Between Me and You said...

The shops here are falling over themselves to display Halloween AND Christmas merchandise. Talk about bringing the seasons on! I love all your Halloween stuff.

Cousin Kay said...

V. cute Halloween tree!

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

What sweet gifts. Love those little pumpkins and the tree. Have a great week.

Miss Merry said...

You are special and deserve surprise gifts! What fun. I bet you were delighted with the package.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fun stuff!!

Jeanna said...

Your fall box was full of goodies. The Halloween tree will be fun to decorate.