Thursday, July 16, 2020

Back tracking!

No word from Google about not being able to edit my other blog so I am moving ahead with this one for now.  I missed Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday so here goes!
As for books  etc..........still reading this one........
and this one...........


I grabbed another magazine...................
and I started 2 other books......I know, I know, but I couldn't help myself............
and this came with my Thrift book order which took me right down memory lane...........the first book in the Nancy Drew series...... I read these when I was young and loved them so here I go with another series! LOL!  I'm about 1/2 done with each of these books....both are very good so far.

Here are some other books that came from Thrift Books............
 Actually, this one came from Fat Quarter shop and it was on sale.........
Yesterday I started a SAL (stitch along) with Jeanna from   Slammin the Screen Door.  We're doing the small version of Liberty by Hands on Design in collaboration with Priscilla Blain of The Real Housewives of Cross Stitch.  Ready, set, go!
  It's going to take a while for me to get my blog back the way it was or as close as possible.  I'll try and reply on the old blog to let people know where I am. 
Take care and stay well!
Happy Trails!!!

8 comments:

Hill Top Post said...

Good morning, Sam! Even early morning wasn't very cool this morning. Millie can't seem to get comfortable anywhere today. She's an outside dog, so days like today are rough on her. She has dug a nice hole in the dirt in one of the beds. I can't blame her. I made it here from the comment you left on my blog which took me to your profile page. I hope you get all of this worked out very soon. Of the books you have shown above, I think I would choose "Stitches From the Schoolhouse." My daughter loved (and loves) the Nancy Drew books. I have several old ones which I need to remember to give to her.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good to see you post something. Hopefully you will hear from Google soon:)

Betsy said...

I have read The Secret of the Old Clock...I think I've read most of the older Nancy Drews.

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with the blog. I can't put photos on mine yet. I'm going to try again tomorrow. I got here by clicking through your comment on my blog.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Rain said...

Hi Sam :) That really sucks about your blog...I've heard people getting locked out of their old blogs...I hope Google can fix it for you, I think I'd be devastated if my blog got locked. Your SAL sounds like fun!

Mama Pea said...

I envy you your ability to read more than one book at a time! I've had two books going a couple of times, but have a hard time remembering what's what in each book. Your mind is obviously stronger than mine!

Leftycrafter said...

How in the world do you keep all the stories straight? I can do 2 books at once but you do so many more than that. Your brain is super powered.

Miss Merry said...

I was in a library book club once that was lead by a librarian. We read the original copy of this book (Nancy Drew #1) and the newest one, lots of changes!

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com