Monday, July 20, 2020

Muggy Monday!

Hi everyone!  I hope you got your week off to a good start.  I did but we'll see how long it lasts! LOL!  I got my walk in early and also proceeded to chop down a wild mimosa tree that was literally covering my kitchen windows.........but not anymore.  The branches are still laying out there and I will chop them up another day and burn them when they're dry enough but for the heat and humidity here I was happy I got that much done.  I also watered outside and got the garbage out to the street.


On breaks I worked on my Brill..........
I changed my sheets and vacuumed my bedroom and then I went down to the basement to see if by chance I had any more sealer/primer and lo and behold I found a quart and it wasn't dried out!  Yippee!  I've got the other ones out in the garage drying out totally with the lids off so I can put them in the trash eventually.
It is book Monday but I am pretty much reading the same things.....a Smithsonian magazine.....these magazines I got free at the library a long time ago....

This memoir which is good........
and this novel which is so good I can barely put it down!
I received this book that I ordered from Thrift Books and I am looking forward to really stocking my pantry in case I can't get to the store or vice-versa!
I hope you are all doing well and "whistling while you work"!
Happy Trails!!!


6 comments:

Miss Merry said...

You always accomplish so much! I made breakfast for the grandkids that come at 7, did dishes and drank some coffee. We took the boys for a ride to show us a tree in their neighborhood that fell in last night's storm. It's too hot for them to play outside. Went to physical therapy, picked up sandwiches for lunch and read my Southern Sisters book after the boys went home. So it sounds like I accomplished about 30 minutes of activity in the last 8-10 hours.

Leigh said...

You have a new blog! So sorry to hear you've been having troubles with the other one. Google is usually pretty good at fixing things (I've found), but your old blog must have them stumped.

I love your new blog name. I think we all could use a little stocking up and heading in a more self-reliant direction.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Warm and humid here too...tis the season for that! :)

Betsy said...

Hi Sam, I was able to comment a few days ago and then your blog disappeared for a few days. Until this morning! WHo knows why, I'm just glad to have you back! I love your new name.
It's been hot here too for the first time this week. I know that's normal but I prefer 70's over 90's.
Take care Sam. I'm glad we've found each other again.
Blessings,
Betsy

Jeanna said...

We are prepping our house in the hopes of putting it on the market. As I was looking for paint, I found that I have a ton that I'm going to need to dispose of...not going to be fun.

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com