Tuesday, July 21, 2020

My Daughter's Birthday!!!

It is Amy's birthday today and so far she's having a good one!  Plus my present for her arrived today....right on time!  A Living Well Planner.   I've got one coming for myself too but it hasn't arrived yet.  So happy she got hers though!
There was a really pretty flowered one but they were all sold out.  I just talked to Amy and she really likes the planner and said she can really use it this year as she is a teacher and they are having Zoom meetings all the time and trying to navigate this new way of teaching come next month.  So, I think she will get a lot of use out of it....plus there are stickers!
I took my walk again and did more lopping.  There are a few weed trees that will need a saw as they have grown too big for the lopper.  Being gone last summer, I fell way behind and in this jungle here it takes no time for trees to pop up!  Every time I mow there are baby trees a foot tall in the grass! 
This afternoon I did my grocery list and ordered from Walmart to pick up in the morning.  I heard about a new product from a friend that I am anxious to try.....Nestle's Espresso Chocolate Chips.  She said they never made it into the cookie dough.  They were so good she couldn't stop snacking on them!
I ordered a bag so we'll see what I think.  I also got ingredients for trail mix and maybe they would be good in that instead of M&M's?  
I'm off to see if I can get a few more things done before it's time to call it quits for the day!
I hope you had a great day!
Happy Trails!!!



































10 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

That is a very pretty planner. And to have stickers to go with it is so special. Happy birthday to your daughter!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy Birthday to your Amy! :)

Miss Merry said...

Happy Birthday Amy!

Becki said...

I really like the colors on the cover of the planner you bought for Amy. I hope she had a happy birthday!

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday Amy! That's a very nice planner. So many people are having to learn new ways of doing things with this virus.
We are experiencing the first of 90+ temperatures for the summer this week. I'm NOT enjoying the heat while trying to pack. For three days in a row I've been completely drenched in perspiration most of the day. A shower sure feels good when we're done. We have little left to do. A few more loads to storage and then the final cleaning. Dennis will do yard work until the closing.
Take care and have a great Wednesday Sam.
Blessings,
Betsy

Betsy said...

Hi Sam, Yes, we have A/C in our house but I don't tolerate heat well at all since my pacemaker. Even though I have the A/C set at 75, I'm still perspiring like crazy. I don't want to turn it lower because it was almost 99 yesterday and it's working hard to keep it at 75. :-). I'll live, but as I said, a shower sure feels good. Today should be (hopefully), our last day making deliveries of furniture and odd things to our neighbors and others. Then maybe I can take a break until next week when I go back for the final cleaning.
Blessings,
Betsy

Jeanna said...

I'm a list maker and live by my planner. I really like the colors you selected for your daughter. My heart goes out to her and her fellow teachers. I'm sure the current situation is making their job even more of a challenge.

Diana said...

Late HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Amy! I'm a planner person, too! I like hardcopy of everything I do... I use mine kinda like a journal of my life. Blessings to you, Sam! ❤️

oliver grey said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN, CHECK OUT THE BLANK ATM CARD IN LESS THAN 24hours {oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com}

Am Oliver Grey,I want to testify about OSCAR WHITE blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no hope then I saw so many testimony about how OSCAR WHITE send them the blank ATM card and i use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get $100,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily.OSCAR WHITE is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com