Friday, July 17, 2020

Fantastic Friday!

It's still hot but I managed to get out early and get my walk in. Then I used my new loppers and they cut through weeds, saplings and branches like a knife through butter!  I would highly recommend Tabor tools and these are anvil loppers....very easy for a 71 year old lady to use!  I got a lot cut down until I had to call it a day outside. 
I came in and baked off the bread dough that I had thrown together the night before...........
I cleaned up the house and then wanted to put sealer on my headboard.  I found 2 cans in the basement but when I opened them they were pretty much dried out so that project will have to wait until I can get more primer/sealer.  I got another book in the mail..............this book came highly recommended from Lavender Dreams blogger and she and I are spot on in our taste for books! 
There was a storm brewing so I lit my candle and settled in to read my new book.....I made a cup of tea, some fresh bread with honey and butter and had a cozy wonderful afternoon!
I hope you did too!
Happy Trails!!!

6 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

Glad your lopers worked well for you. Your bread looks yummy. Butter and honey on home made bread is perfect in a stormy day.

Becki said...

Oh my goodness! I'm sorry you have to start all over, but your new blog title sure suits you! Glad you're back, Sam.

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are being a lumberjill whacking brush! Your bread looks awesome:)

Martha said...

Is that sourdough? Beautiful bread loaf!

Miss Merry said...

I am still working my way through your recommendation - The Southern Sisters! I am waiting on my postman to bring me book 3 in the series. I have been having good luck on Ebay.

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com