Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

 


 
It's been a wonderful day so far!  I woke to a cozy storm with lightening and thunder but nothing severe.   It was cozy to curl up in bed with my journal and my coffee.  I've got my corned beef and cabbage ready..........the corned beef is simmering away.......
and the veggies are all ready to throw in later................

I've been playing some Irish tunes and tonight I might watch an Irish film called Brooklyn.  I hope you are enjoying  this day whatever you are doing!  
Happy Trails!!!
 
 

5 comments:

Cousin Kay said...

I read the book "Brooklyn" which I really enjoyed. And I might have seen the movie also:) So pathetic to get old:)

Miss Merry said...

Happy St Patrick's Day - your dinner looks scrumptious!

Becki said...

I hope your corned beef and cabbage was delish, Sam! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy St Patrick's Day! Hope you enjoyed your meal!
I am feeling most to partly rotten after the shot:(

Betsy said...

I hope you enjoyed your dinner. It sounds wonderful. Happy St. Patricks Day to you!
Blessings,
Betsy