Tuesday, March 23, 2021

I bought my first Christmas gift for 2021

 When I saw this I could not resist getting this for my SIL..........I laugh every time I see it!  It wasn't cheap price-wise but in reality it is "priceless"! 

As for other news...I'm trudging along trying to make progress around here.  I did a grocery list and menu today but I don't need much so I may wait to order.  I also moved the bird feeder and made hummingbird food and hung out their feeder just in case.  They can show up as early as the middle of March here.  I'm wondering if I could hang the bird feeder next to the hummingbird feeder or would it scare the hummers?  Does anyone know?  I don't think the birds like it over on the clothesline.....especially the little ones.  It might be too much out in the open.

I did get my 9" inches on the fox scarf done which was my goal for this week.  Now I'm working on the heel flap of the sock and tonight  I'll work on the giant granny.

I also managed to catch up with the mending, clean the litter boxes and clean the tub.  Not bad for an old lady! Oh, and a load of laundry too.  I hope you are having a great Tuesday!

Happy Trails!!!

5 comments:

Cousin Kay said...

Great tee shirt!

Leftycrafter said...

Love the t-shirt. And so true too. I have no clue about moving the bird feeders close together. Hopefully someone will know the answer. The fox scarf got caught up quickly. I started another pair of socks today. They make such a great portable project. Do you like doing the heels? It is my favorite part. You had a very productive day.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great shirt! I hang my humming bird feeder near the other feeders, they don't seem to mind:)

Betsy said...

I love that shirt! My SIL doesn't wear t-shirts, just polos, or I would have to get one for him. So awesome! :-)
Your knitting is so neat and even and you caught back up quickly. That is a great rust color. It sounds as if you've gotten a lot done. I'm trying to make the most of the next week. Being lazy that is. I know that I'll be hitting the ground running when I get to the new place. Lots to do there.
I have no idea about the bird feeders but I did have a hummingbird feeder at the lake just about 3 feet from where we all sat and talked. It never seemed to bother the hummers. They still came and ate from both the feeder and the flowers underneath.
I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday my dear friend and thank you so much for your email. It meant a LOT. Life is not the same without our Chloe girl. She was the best dog and there will never be another like her.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com