Thursday, March 18, 2021

Humdinger of a St. Patty's Day!!!

 It was more like Christmas!  I received some treasures on the days leading up to St. Patty's Day.........my Lykke interchangeable needles arrived.........Lykke means "happiness" and they make me very happy!

This is the small set in gray denim with driftwood needles..............
 

This is the large set with black pleather and driftwood needles....

On St. Patrick's Day eve I received these treasures..............my new Acer Chrome notebook..........I've already installed Zoom on it so I may be looking for a knitting or crocheting group or just a chat with some of you?  How fun!

some stronger reading glasses for my cross stitch.....you had to buy the bunch but they were only $12 for all of them so I'm good to go now!

a ball winder...finally.....I've had the swift for a long time but no ball winder!  I didn't know they sold Knit Picks on Amazon.........

This morning when I went to get the mail there was a package.....guess what it was???  My Happy pillow!!!!  Finally!!!  I was so excited as I had pretty much given up on it.  Wow!!!  Just look at it!  It even came with it's own bag!  I am over the moon excited to start this!!!  As soon as I publish this post! LOL!

 

Last but not least I brought in some daffodils the night before St. Patrick's Day as storms were coming in and I figured they would get beaten down.......they are so sweet!

I hope you all had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day whether you celebrate or not and I hope the rest of your week is wonderful too.

Happy Trails!!!
 




 




8 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

The driftwood needles are pretty. They will make knitting a dream for you. What a nice laptop computer. You will really enjoy it. There is so much you will be able to do with it. So happy you got your happy pillow. I was worried for you too. I am sure you will have good progress on it by the YOP this week. The daffodils are precious. What a cheery item to have in a room to brighten it up. A ball winder is one of my most cherished knitting accessories. Congrats on getting one for yourself. You got some cute colors with those readers. They will make your xstitch much easier now.

Miss Merry said...

Wow! What a haul! I guess you really know how to celebrate St Patrick's Day!!!! So cool. I have found so many zoom meetings to attend. Everything from a Susan Branch Tea Party to genealogy and history classes and even some local club meetings. Since most of our family has not been vaccinated, I am thinking we will do a family Easter (just like last year). We did a Thanksgiving family zoom and a Christmas family zoom, too. Our grandchildren have figured out how to link games they create to the zoom through something called Kahoot and we can enter answers with our phones, I think. I probably need another tutorial before Easter.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Almost like Christmas at your place!! So glad your Happy Pillow showed up!

Betsy said...

Such a fun few days you've had Sam. Those knitting needles are wonderful. Should I admit to being a tad bit jealous of those beauties? And your Happy Pillow showed up too! I was losing hope for you. We Zoom every Thursday evening with the Bible study group that we've had in our home for 28 years. For the past year we've continued that tradition through zoom. I'm so grateful for technology. Your chrome book will be wonderful for you to keep in touch.
Beautiful daffodils. No flowers around here yet. We never plant until after Mother's Day or the plants are always gotten by frost.
Take care my dear friend.
Blessings,
Betsy

Susan said...

What a bonanza! I didn't know Amazon sold Knit Picks either - what a temptation... I can't wait to see that Happy pillow finished. It looks like a great kit - I love the colors.

Allen cooker said...

🌿DO YOU NEED LOANS FOR BUSINESS OR PERSONAL USES? We are Allen cooker Loan Company service and we give out loans in different currency with an affordable interest rate of 2% Our Company aims is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services. Contact us to apply Here via Email: ( allencookerloancompany@gmail.com@gmail.com ) for more information..❤️

🦚Note everyone: We Only welcome serious minded people because we are legitimate and willing to finance loans for real people who are serious.

🌾Company Name: Allen cooker🌍 Loan Company
Company Email:🦋 allencookerloancompany@gmail.com@gmail.com
🍀WhatsApp: +393488436492💯

SEO Expert said...

wow

SEO Expert said...

10 Lappy is the website from where you can get all knowledge about computer and laptops.