Tuesday, June 21, 2022

In the good ole summertime!!!

 Happy first day of summer.........it is hot and humid here which is just what my plants love...........

2 geraniums and a lavender plant.........

This is a cherry tomato on the right and a banana pepper plant on the left...........flowers on both of them but now that I can't have "seeds"....I'll have to think about how to prepare them.......hmmmm.....the peppers should be easy but not sure about the tomatoes.........

gerbera daisy............

and finally,  my herbs............basil, oregano, thyme, Italian parsley, and rosemary......

I hope your garden is doing well if you planted one............

Happy Trails!!!





4 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You can pick the seeds out of the tomatoes:) Our tomatoes are growing great and flowering! Pretty geraniums!! Stay cool!

Betsy said...

I agree with Far Side. You can just remove the seeds. I do that sometimes for Dennis. Mine are flowering and I have one green pepper growing. Blooms on the cucumbers and zuchinni too.
Wishing you a wonderful day. Enjoy the heat!
Blessings,
Betsy

Miss Merry said...

Love your garden! It is stinking hot here today. Whew!

Jeanna said...

Very nice plants. I've heard a few people comment about seed shortages or not being able to get them...so sad.