Thursday, June 23, 2022

Supplies coming in!

 Getting ready for Year of Projects 2022-2023 which starts July 3.  If you would like to join just go to Ravelry and look under groups and you will find the Year of Projects group which will tell you all you need to know.  It's a fun, supportive group with many talented makers of all types.

Meanwhile, I have supplies arriving for the new projects for the coming year.   They won't all be new as I have plenty of WIPs (works in progress) to work on.  But there always has to be few new additions.

Here's some floss for a new project...........

I've been cleaning and clearing and while I have packed a bunch for Salvation Army (again) and thrown out a fair share......there are some "keepers" and this is one of them.........I found this patriotic set of baskets I forgot I had...............so cute!  These will be added to my patriotic display for summer......

The heat doesn't let up but the humidity isn't too bad and there are breezes which we rarely have.  I'm wondering if it's because they cleared that lot across the street and now we're getting breezes off the lake.......sweet!

I hope you are staying cool and safe from storms......

Happy Trails!!!

5 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love baskets and these are adorable. It's hot here but we have a breeze today. I have enough inside things to do to keep me busy though. I'm going to work on my junk journal today. Hugs!

Leftycrafter said...

Such cute baskets. So many ways to use them in decorating. Looking forward to your wrap up next week. But, really excited to see everyone's new goals for the next year.

Betsy said...

Nice baskets Sam. I use baskets a lot and need to find a small one to corral all of the remote controls. Dennis put in a surround sound yesterday for our TV and guess what? Another remote. For some reason the sound on our TV was terrible. We would have to turn it all the way to full sound,(100), and still could barely hear it at times. We finally gave in and bought more technology which we were trying to avoid. It does sound better though.
I'm looking forward to seeing all of your new projects. You've always got such neat ones in process.
We're supposed to get thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow but it's really hot and humid today.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Miss Merry said...

I love your projects! Can't wait to see what you have in store for this year!

Jeanna said...

Love those patriotic baskets. They will make a nice display for the summer...be sure to share a photo!