Thursday, December 15, 2022

Advent Day #2

 This was a cutie!!!  Look at these little tiny lights!  They are just precious.

Amy got a book on collage which I forgot to take a picture of. 

Today was another busy day.  I had to refill my eye drops, mail another package up in Franklin, and I had a doctor appointment.  My doctor had the adult version of RSV and although he's better now he was really sick and he said it was no fun!  He told me to stay out of stores and away from holiday shoppers because, he said, sick or not they will be out there!  He told me to let him know if I get sick at all and not  to wait to call him.  I am so glad I changed doctors!  Everyone loved the goodies I took them too.  Plus, he said I can try bread and macaroni and cheese so I will be having grilled cheese and tomato soup....one of my favs!  I ordered another Butterball turkey breast that you don't have to thaw.....so easy and so good!  That will be for Christmas day.  I'm going to try some cookies too....no nuts though!   I don't see him now until March.  BTW, the leg is much better.   

 I was going to go to Walmart tomorrow but after what he said I decided to order online for pickup tomorrow and that should keep me through the new year.   That way I won't have to mingle with any sickies, hopefully.

There's football tonight and I'm still working on ornament #2 and some crochet.

Happy Trails!!!

3 comments:

Cousin Kay said...

Good advice to stay out of stores now. I wore an N95 mask when I went to the supermarket today. I feel safe with that on.

Leftycrafter said...

Those lights are so cute. Have never seen them before. Sounds like you are on the mend. Grilled cheese and tomato soup is as American as apple pie!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cute light stringer! So happy you have a good Doctor~ and you can eat more things!