Monday, December 12, 2022

Advent exchange starts tomorrow!!!

 The tree is all decorated and the gifts barely fit under it there are so many!  I'm going to have to get a bigger tree! LOL!  There are the advent gifts but also there are gifts from my grandsons that they bought with their own money and wrapped themselves!  I am the luckiest grandma EVAH!  

I finished my 2nd Christmas book.  Comfort and Joy by Kristin Hannah......excellent!

I  mailed off another package this morning and did some cleaning, washed a load of laundry and made some cherry jello.  Cherry is my favorite.  Now, I'm getting ready to do some sewing....more gifts!

Santa's workshop is very busy!

Happy Trails!!!



5 comments:

Miss Merry said...

You are so blessed with those wonderful grandsons! Can't wait to open your Advent gifts with you!

Leftycrafter said...

How exciting to start your advent gift exchange tomorrow. You truly are blessed

Becki said...

I just love your advent gift exchange you enjoy with your daughter. Looking forward to seeing what she picked out for you. And how sweet that your grandsons have bought you gifts with their own money and wrapped them themselves. That is a big deal in my book!

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are one busy lady! It is great that you feel good enough to get lots of crafting done!

Jeanna said...

You are a very lucky grandma. Your family is also lucky to have you. Happy to see you are feeling well and getting so much accomplished.