Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Advent Day #4, 5, 6, 7, and 8?

 I'm behind but catching up!  I am in for good now until after the New Year for sure.  With the storm coming I had to go to the store again plus get prescriptions, check the hours of the food pantry so I could donate, and take some gifts around.  I am now done except for final finishing ornaments for the grands.  They won't get there by Christmas but they have all their other gifts.

I can't remember which days are which for the Advent gifts but here is what I've gotten since my last post.  Amy  got these when we were in the antique store.  I have no idea how she got it past me!  A beautiful linen towel that looks to be hand painted and some little tiny matching fruit....a future garland maybe?

A bath pouf and some gorgeous handmade soap with every color of the rainbow...

a stationary set.......

and a Thyme's set of lavender hand cream and perfume......

I think I'm missing one but I can't remember what it is.

I got a few more cards too..........from my cousin Kay........we both love foxes!  Darling card!

and from my friend, Rain , up in Canada, one of her hand painted cards....so cute and she is such a good artist!
I'm just putting the finishing touches on the Christmas decorating.....
 
 
Happy Trails!!!





2 comments:

Between Me and You said...

Lovely gifts you received. I love that Reba McEntire quote. She's a force to be reckoned with, is Reba!Happy Xmas to you, dear lady, when it arrives.

Cousin Kay said...

Lovely gifts!