Saturday, December 24, 2022

Happy Christmas Eve!!!

Still trying to catch up as usual.....here are the Advent gifts with the last one being tomorrow.  Santa mugs and a beautiful card............

3 yummy candles..........

Thymes Frasier Fir hand cream, bar soap, and a votive candle

little buildings that I will make into those German Putz houses with the glitter.........!  I've been wanting to make them for awhile now.......

We had snow...a few inches, so we will have a white Christmas here in Arkansas.  It has also been bitterly cold for this area.  It was below zero yesterday morning and has stayed below freezing.  We had some wind too so I was glad we didn't lose power!  The birds are eating the suet like crazy.  I made some Christmas cookies today and I started my Christmas Eve cast on for my Christmas socks.


 

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday whatever you celebrate!

Happy Trails!!!





5 comments:

Between Me and You said...

Happy Christmas Sam. Stay warm and safe.x

Cousin Kay said...

Those Santa mugs remind me of the ones Alice used to make. I love those Thymes Fraser fir scents. We didn't have much snow (for us) but it's been bitterly cold. Yesterday was 38F below windchill. Venturing out to dinner tonight, but still really cold.
Merry Xmas!

Jan said...

Merry Christmas!

Miss Merry said...

Merry Christmas!

Far Side of Fifty said...

You got snow for Christmas!! Minnesota shared!