Wednesday, December 7, 2022

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

 It's starting to rain and I was just lucky enough to get some decorations outside before it started.  It's supposed to rain for several days now although they've been saying that for several days now!  I needed to get my potato soup made and it is on the stove so I squeezed in some decorating time......

My daughter made this wreath and I have been using it for years...it's starting to look a little bedraggled...like it's owner! LOL!

This is my Aunt Alice's work of art...........

and more of her art work...........I used to use it for Christmas cookies when we had a "gang" at Christmas time but now I've decided to hang it on the wall....I just pray it doesn't fall!

I'm reading the Christmas Wish by Richard Siddoway and it is very good.  If I had the time I would sit and read the whole thing...it's hard to put down.  

BTW....I've finally finished with the eye drops in the right eye and on the left eye that I had done a week ago, I no longer have to wear the plastic shield at night to protect the eye!  Progress!  The first one I had done is seeing great close up....the other one is still healing.

Happy Trails!!!



 

4 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good for you on the seeing and eye drops! I saw a ceramic tree like yours for sale they wanted 274 dollars for it!

Miss Merry said...

I love your memory decorations. Those trees are the "in thing" right now, but you have an original. Glad to hear the eyes are healing well.

Jeanna said...

We have a few of those ceramic trees. We bought them from someone many years ago and didn't pay nearly the price they want for them now. Well, they are considered antique these days...who knew? Your place is looking quite festive.

Cousin Kay said...

What a great idea to hang Aunt Alice's Santa plate!