Saturday, December 31, 2022

Happy New Year's Eve!!!

 I've had a really good week trying to prep myself for a new year and all that it entails....cross stitch starts for the New Year, plans and goals, projects to plan for making, cleaning, and organizing and of course a budget.  

I've been cleaning quite a bit this week and then yesterday was Final Finish Friday where I final finish a cross stitch project.  I will show that and my New Year's Eve start and my New Year's Day start plus the other crafts I worked on this past week tomorrow on YOP (year of projects) post.  Today I went through my cross stitch WIPs (works in progress) and oh boy, are there a lot of them!  But it was fun to go through them and plan the coming year.

Today I baked cinnamon orange rolls for breakfast tomorrow..........another Taste of Home crescent roll recipe...........easy peasy!

I also baked more sugar cookies..........I vacuum sealed the dough and froze them in small batches so I can have them when I need something sweet which is pretty much daily.........they may look burnt or brown and they are.....just the way I like them...lol!
 
Stay safe tonight and off the streets and out of trouble....remember.....it's amateur night!

Happy Trails!!!

4 comments:

Betsy said...

I'll look forward to your next post with all of the projects in them. You're like Dennis with the burnt cookies, he loves them. I prefer them almost a little underdone and a bit soft.
Your orange rolls look delicious.
We'll definitely be in tonight. A band, "George and the Juniors" is coming to play here at the apartment and then we'll have an early night because we'll be going to church tomorrow.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Miss Merry said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Can't wait to see your projects. It looks like you are feeling better and better! Enjoy.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I can imagine all the WIPs you have on the go. You always have a plan and something to work on. I fly by the seat of my pants in everything I do. :) Happy new year!

Lucy Bowen said...

Happy New Year! I love cinnamon rolls - I made some breakfast muffins for this week, but cinnamon rolls next week!