Monday, August 9, 2021

Monday Mania!

 Mondays are always busy!  Are they busy at your house too?  I did get quite a bit done though...I love that pleasant feeling of having made the most of the day.

For  one thing, I finished the mini-quilt...finally!


You know what that means?  I  can start ironing and cutting for my bed quilt!  Yay!!!  I've only had the material for 3 or 4 years....maybe longer! I got all the garbages emptied and relined but I still have to take it out to the street.  I called the contractor that I use to see if he can install a new garage door opener but he has been unwell and is semi-retired.  I may have to call Home Depot or just forget it as I've done without it for years and just open and close it manually.  I am trying to make things easier on myself though.

I got treasures in the mail today............yarn supplies..............

and I ordered this book thinking it was quick and easy recipes for quilters so they would be freed up to quilt more.......silly me............they were recipes alright.....recipes for quilts!  There are a few actual recipes but not necessarily quick or easy.  Since then I've found just what I was looking for on Thrift Books. It is truly a book of recipes that are quick and delicious so you can have more time quilting!

It was meal making day.  I made an Oriental Chicken Salad...........it was really fairly easy....I cooked the chicken in the oven but you could buy a rotisserie chicken.  then I used my KitchenAide mixer to shred the chicken....so quick and easy with the paddle attachment.

I also cheated by buying a super blend of kale, cabbage, carrots etc., a can of mandarin oranges, Chinese noodles (the crispy ones in the can), some green onions and sliced almonds. The hardest part was the dressing!  


That's supper for the next few days.  I watered outside early this morning so now all I need to do is take the garbage out to the street, wash a load of clothes and do some ironing.....especially my quilt materials!

Happy Trails!!!
 






5 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yes busy, just got home from my parents. still cleaning and sorting in their garage. They have lots of "stuff" Your little quilt is very cute! Have fun1

Miss Merry said...

That doll quilt is just precious! I have so many quilt projects hidden in my closet. Maybe this will be the year.

Becki said...

You have had a very good Monday. And a delicious one too! Your mini quilt is adorable!

sophia lee said...

What has your government done to help save you from your financial instability? you strive to survive and yet you hear stories of how your leaders have become terror in your entities... is time to make a different. for will have made money, and we have also come to help you out from your long time of financial suffering. clearing of credit card is made available, software for hacking ATM machines, bank to bank hacking and transfer, change your school grade and become something useful in the society. we also have other form of services such as Facebook hack, whats-app hack, twitter hack, i cloud hack, tracking of smart phones, hacking CCTV, installation of software on desktop and PC, snap-chat hack, Skype hack, wire wire, bitcoin account hack, erase your criminal record and be free for ever. database hack and many more. e-mail: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com for your genuine hacking services and we shock we your findings.  

Unknown said...

RELIABLE BUSINESS/HOME/COMPANY/PROJECT/PERSONAL LOAN? AFFORDABLE LOAN IS HERE FOR YOU TODAY Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

We are financial consultants providing reliable loans to individuals and funding for business, home and projects start up. Are you tired of seeking loans or are you in any financial mess. Do you have a low credit score, and you will find it difficult to get loans from banks and other financial institutions? then worry no more for we are the solution to your financial misfortune. we offer all types of loan ranging from $5,000.00 to $200,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Contact us via WhatsApp Number +12156195367 Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

* Personal loans * Business loans
* Home loans * Farm Loans
* Education loans * Debt consolidation loans
* Truck Loans * Car Loans
* Hotels Loans * Refinancing Loans
* Venture capital and many more.

We are certified, reliable, financially powerful, fast and dynamic, with no credit check and offers a 100% guarantee loans and finances

Best Regards
Mrs. Dorothy Pilkenton Jean
Financial Advisor on Bank Instruments,
Private Banking and Client Services
Email: Address: profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com
WhatsApp Number +12156195367
Operation: We provide Financial Service Such As Bank Instrument
From AA Rate Banks, Cash Loan,BG,SBLC,BOND,PPP,MTN,TRADING,FUNDING MONETIZING etc.