Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Rain tonight and maybe snow!?!

 Love this time of year.....it 's just one weather adventure after another!  Today I worked on Health Care Directive and POA and more "arrangements" so my family won't be burdened when I die....I best hurry up!

I got my pneumonia shot and met the new pharmacist; Molly.  She's a great shot giver but I was sad to find out that Jennifer left to start her own pharmacy in Cave City.  I will miss her!

I'm making Penzey's Beer and Cheese soup...here's the recipe....it's the perfect Fall soup!  You won't regret it!  If you click on the photo it will enlarge it.

Happy Trails!!!


3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good you got the pneumonia shot! Snow...we had some last night but it melted.

Betsy said...

Snow? Before us? We have had frost the past few night and tonight is supposed to be 27F so I guess we "could" have snow. Thankfully not though.
Blessings,
Betsy

Jeanna said...

The paperwork is necessary and a responsible task. The soup sounds delish!!!