Friday, April 21, 2023

Oh, you were so right!

 I don't know why I thought I could cover 10 categories of tasks in one day?!?  Plus, now I've added another category....learning.  So, I've decided that if I cover each category weekly that would be good.  I've also noticed there are some that don't seem to get covered.  Probably because they are more involved and take more time to set up and accomplish....like painting.  But, I've covered all the categories this week so far except organizing and decorating.

Today, I covered learning by doing the stem stitch on my embroidery book.  This is really fun!

Next I need to fill in each of those circles with the printed stitch.  She has very good videos for everything.

What are you up to today?

I'm off to make black bottom cupcakes now...yum!

Happy Trails!!!
 

8 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Made soup and bread today cause it was snowing:) I bet you will learn lots of stitches!

Pink Rose said...

Hi Sam beautiful stem stitch it’s one of my favourite stitches too ,hope you have a lovely weekend 🌹🤍🌹

Betsy said...

Sam, you did a great job on that stitch. It's not easy to keep it so uniform. Ask me how I know. lol It's been a quiet day here. We had our Friday morning meeting in the common room with donuts and coffee. Then, Dennis went to his Mom's to fill her medicine lock box, (it sounds an alarm to remind her to take it at a certain time. He also did her laundry for her. Meanwhile, I stayed home and washed the bedding and our laundry and did some crocheting on a baby blanket. It's pretty chilly outside after the storms of earlier in the week so we're staying inside. Have a wonderful evening my friend.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Miss Merry said...

We took our grandsons to an indoor child play center and we are so exhausted, we are going to bed early!

Lin said...

Very nice stitching. xx

Susan said...

Seems you will learn a lot f stitches in the project - your stem stitch looks great.

Cousin Kay said...

I think it's all in the definition of your categories. For example, you brush your teeth 3 times a day and you've done "self care" and "cleaning":)

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

Oh, Kay....you are so funny! LOL!