Sunday, October 1, 2023

YOP Week #14 Year 13

 I am really running late today and I have a lot to do as I have a really busy day tomorrow.  It's 1:00 p.m. and I haven't even eaten breakfast yet!  It's a long story but nothing's wrong I just wasted a lot of time trying to be able to watch the Chicago Bears game today but it was all for naught!

But I did have a great week working on my Sally Spencer sampler...I call her Sally...we're on a first name basis now.  I also worked on Grayson's Wolf which I am getting used to.......it is a HUGE full coverage piece....the biggest piece I have ever worked on.........

I did a little Halloween small.  Another free pattern from Melissa at Pinker and Punkin Quilting...so cute!

and here is Miss Sally Spencer herself.....I love stitching her and I have a hard time putting her down......

and Prism is really coming along and such a great mindless project for watching t.v. in the evenings......I was worried about it when I first started but now it is looking much better with other colors showing up....

I hope you had a great week!

Happy Trails!!!




9 comments:

Miss Merry said...

I love all the projects but I am very partial to black kitties!

I have those days, too. I will look at the clock and realize I just spent HOURS trying to accomplish something on the computer that should have taken 5 minutes. Frustrating.

MaureenHD said...

Lots of fun projects. Glad you are enjoying them. I'm watching the Bengals get crushed. :(

Far Side of Fifty said...

Sorry you didn't get to watch your game. Your projects look great!

Jeanna said...

NFL and all the silly streaming providers have made it hard to get games this year. So frustrating!!
You have been quite productive, got a lot of nice stitches in your XS projects. I don't know how you get it all done...you must not sleep.

Betsy said...

Isn't it frustrating when all of the sudden you realize that you've lost a lot of your day. Your projects are all coming along great. Sally is wonderful and I'm so impressed that you can work on something so small. I could never ever see it.
Blessings,
Betsy

Quazar said...

If it's any consolation, I didn't even wake up til 2pm today. The black kitty with the bow tie is absolutely adorable.

Phoebes World said...

Cross stitiching is so addictive isnt it! Im doing one now that I hpe to finish for my baby granddaughters first Christmas.

Your work is lovely..I love the way the Sally Spencer is coming along

Have a great...and productive..week

Phoebe x

HighlandHeffalump said...

The cat decoration reminds me of a cat called Charlieon a cartoon advert back in the 70s and early 80s warning children not to talk to strangers. I wonder if the designer had seen those adverts. They are all fabulous.

Leftycrafter said...

I am way behind on commenting this week! How large will the wolf xs be when completed? Your little cat xs is sweet. Sally xs stitch is moving quickly. I can tell it is your favorite. Wow, the prism blanket is really showing its colors now. It just looks so squishy.