Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!!

 It rained all night last night so no worries about fire danger.  Today I had to get my prescriptions and then do regular chores.  This afternoon I made homemade queso.  I hope it tastes better after a  night in the frig.  I wasn't impressed....Tostitos is better.  Here's  a new bird at the feeder

I got 2 beautiful cards in the mail...........one from Connie....her beautiful handmade

creation.........

and my first Christmas card of the season from Betsy...thank you both so much!!!


 

Now for some lightheartedness.....


Happy Trails!!!



6 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

Those cards are so nice. I hope your queso marinate in the fridge and tastes better. Happy Thanksgiving!

Diana said...

I will say it in another language .... Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble!! 🦃 Translation: Happy Thanksgving to you, Sam!! 😃

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sam! Glad you got the card to brighten your day!

Betsy said...

Beautiful card from Connie...she's so talented. I jumped the gun on Christmas cards but wanted to get our new address out there.
Poor Big Bird. :-) I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving my dear Sam.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Between Me and You said...

Happy Thanksgiving to You.

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com