Thursday, November 5, 2020

It's Fall alright and I took it literally today!

 It was a beautiful morning........

I took my walk and then came back and got some pictures in my yard....I think peak color is fading....trees turn colors at different  times and it's about a "week of peak" and we are on the downside now.




 Crazy  me...I was washing my picture window....the only window I have to go outside and wash and for some reason I thought I was on the first step of my stepladder but I wasn't so when I stepped down it was longer than I thought!  I fell backwards and bit my tongue but the rest of me is okay. I'm blessed for sure because I could have really hurt myself but I didn't!  PTL!

The window is cleaner but not perfect but it is better than it was before and the cobwebs are gone.  Whew!  I got quite a bit done today.  Took my walk,picked up prescriptions, did some vacuuming and put up one finished shelf in my pantry!  This is shelf paper/plastic that I got at Walmart from Pioneer Woman!  Love it!

One shelf done and reloaded!

I also finished all the hexies for 1 diamond which I think is 40 of them.  I'll hopefully sew them together tonight.  I forgot how much I enjoy sewing them.

I hope you are having a great day and great weather!  Stay safe and stay well!

Happy Trails!!!
 






6 comments:

Miss Merry said...

Gosh, I just love the shelf paper!!!

Leftycrafter said...

I hope your tongue heals quickly. Also happy you were not really hurt. That shelf paper is precious. I had never seen any that pretty before. You got quite a bit done today. Good job!

Far Side of Fifty said...

That is pretty paper!! Glad you were not seriously hurt!

Betsy said...

Oh Sam! I'm so sorry you fell and I hope your tongue heals quickly and there are no aches tomorrow. The leaves still have fall beauty around them.
I really like that Pioneer Woman paper. I have some salt & pepper shakers that I would love to have here in the RV but they're packed away somewhere in the depths of the storage unit.
Take care and sleep late tomorrow.
Blessings,
Betsy

Jeanna said...

Wow! You are having quite the run of accidents...hopefully, you've gotten them all out of the way. Happy nothing has been too serious.

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com