Tuesday, November 10, 2020

What a beautiful Fall we are having here!

 It has been so beautiful this year...the colors, the temps, the no humidity....it's  heaven!  This is just in my yard.......


Yesterday was cooking and baking..........my usual bread............

and then I made Penzeys Beer, Brat and Cheddar soup............one of my favorites that I have been making for many, many years!  Here's a link

Today I made blueberry muffins.....these are the best!   The recipe is on All Recipes and they are called Cream Cheese Blueberry Muffins by Glulyfafuly.....you will not regret making these!

Remember the accident-filled week I had last week?  Well, I saw something on You Tube about 5 great exercises for older people....so I tried them and I pulled a groin muscle! LOL!  I can't help but laugh except when I try to lift that leg!  But it's already feeling better and it doesn't interfere with my walk.  

I got my Deer Christmas fabric in the mail yesterday but forgot to take a picture.  Other than that I changed sheets today, cleaned litter boxes and refreshed the litter, and washed a load of clothes.  I filled water bottles, watered plants inside and out.  My tomatoes are still producing!  I fed my sourdough and now I need to go fill the bird feeder.  I've had 3 birds so far that I've seen.

I hope you had a great day where you are and stay well and stay safe!

Happy Trails!!!



9 comments:

Becki said...

Oh my. Those blueberry muffins sound amazing. I have some cream cheese in my fridge that needs using, and I have blueberries in the freezer. I may just have to give these a try.

Miss Merry said...

Your bread, muffins and soup look so good. It is almost 11 pm and now I'm hungry!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Everything looks yummy at your house! I did bake bread yesterday...the frozen kind:) Enjoy your nice weather!!

Betsy said...

I would love to come to your house for soup, bread and muffins for dessert! It all looks so yummy. We had snow last night and today. I wish it were still warm. :-)
Hmmmm. I'm thinking we need to wrap you up in a ball of cotton for awhile until this accident thing is done and gone!
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Between Me and You said...

I've been gathering up leaves for about a week now. Fortunately, there's not much more to go but also makes me sad to see the trees so bare. Roll on Spring, I say! Those muffins look delish. Keep safe and well.

Susan said...

Between the bread, muffins and soup, I'm ready to pack my bags and move into your guest room! I love Penzeys and will have to make that soup. Our fall has been very warm, which is disappointing to a fall-lover like me. Beautiful colors!

Diana said...

I think everyone who reads you blog is now drooling and wanting to come for a visit lol. I'd almost give in to the gluten just for a slice of that delicious-looking bread!! Yum!!

Jeanna said...

The fall leaves are so pretty. We sure do not have those in south Florida :( Thanks for sharing the link for the blueberry muffins. I'll give them a try since I over bought blueberries the other day.

felisha green said...


This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com