Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Just a regular day and I'll take it!

 I did chores today, some cleaning, folded a load of clothes. cleaned litter boxes, and made egg salad.

On breaks I worked on Prairie Schooler Santa............it's almost done....I love working on Prairie Schooler patterns............

I ran across a very cool thing on FaceBook today which I rarely even logon to FB anymore but I wanted to share it with you..........

 

Poster based in the United Kingdom
 Jah0n6mu8arcySp 823m ats 6:2h6 Aa 3Mougl 
Created in celebration of Pooh's 95th anniversary, The 'Bearbnb' is an authentic replica of Pooh's tree-hollow cottage & the designer, Kim Raymond, hasn't left a single detail out – fittingly. Taking inspiration from the original illustrations of E. H. Shepard, the tiny property can be found inside a real tree trunk & boasts a bright red door & a sign that reads 'Mr Sanders', a reference to the original Winnie-the-Pooh tales. The magical home boasts a cozy interior with bespoke blue & white striped wallpaper adorned with yellow acorns & pine cones, as well as a rustic wood ceiling, off-kilter windows, floral furnishings & hand-painted artworks. The kitchen comes equipped with a shelving unit filled with giant jars of honey, while outside you'll find a magical picnic area where guests were served up locally-sourced meals inspired by Pooh's favourite honey.
Bearbnb, East Sussex, UK
 






 I could live there for sure!  Enjoy!
Happy Trails!!!


4 comments:

Miss Merry said...

That is a slice of heaven, isn't it!

Betsy said...

I saw that on facebook last night too. I thought at the time that I could live there too. It's wonderful.
I'm so glad that you're feeling better and feel up to doing those daily chores. Sometimes that the best thing about feeling better, just doing normal things.
Blessings and love,
Betsy

Alissa said...

Oh my goodness. That is adorable.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Wow I could live there too!