Sunday, January 30, 2022

YOP Week #31 Year #11


 It's been a good week, although no finishes, there was progress.  Today is Sabbath Sunday when I work on a religious piece....I will be working on it today but this is progress from last week...the "O" is finished.  Now, I'm working on the big "G".............I am thrilled with this piece and I think it will be gorgeous when finished.

I found my Blackbird piece to work on Saturdays.........you might remember it..........it will be a hand and I will be making it into a pinkeep.............

I did work on Stu the Snowman and I am halfway down his chest.  I also did 4 more rows on the Multnomah.  I also got the backing cut and pinned to sew today for the Christmas quilt.

I got some treasures this week in the mail..........4 Lori Holt fat quarters...........

Her Cookbook notebook which will hold the sewing guide to the Chicken Salad quilt and also some recipes she is going to share with us.....

I also got the dividers to use...........so cute...




This was from Fat Quarter Shop and I got a couple flosses and they threw in some free hand sanitizer...how nice!

This next week I hope to get the Christmas quilt sandwiched together and ready to quilt.  I have some Valentine tidbits to work on for me and the grands.  I'll be working on my New Year's start on the 31st and the 1st and on the 4th my Birthday start will get some love.  

We're supposed to get rain on Tuesday and then rain on Wednesday turning to snow on Thursday!  Tomorrow it will be about 60 so a good day to do any errands before the weather turns.  I'm excited....I love variety in weather as long as no one gets hurt and the power stays on! LOL!

Have a wonderful week and enjoy creating!

Happy Trails!!!






11 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

I always enjoy seeing your xstitch. You certainly got some lovely treasures this week too. Your weather sounds fun. I like variety in weather too.

Breathing Life said...

Love the cookbook notebook and the dividers. Isn't it so wonderful to get yummy things in the mail. I LOVE getting mail (probably why I shop online so much...lol). I wish for you lots of changing weather and yes, keep that power on!

Miss Merry said...

Gosh that Lori Holt stuff is so cute!!!

Maureen D said...

What a beautiful binder. So many fun projects. Sounds like a great week ahead!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fun stuff Sam! Hope you have a good week!

Betsy said...

You sure got a lot done this week Sam. It's been a really warm weekend here too for January. High 40's. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 50's. Later in the week below zero again so I want to get some sorting done in the garage tomorrow. There's always plenty to do around the house isn't there?
Blesssings and love,
Betsy

Alissa said...

It’s supposed to be warmer here too this week. I may even go outside! 😆

Jeanna said...

I've seen a few people planning to make Lori's Chicken Salad quilt. I'm making her Flea Market quilt and I still have a few blocks to make for Farm Girl Vintage (number 1). This one has been in the box for a few years now, ugh!

Anne P said...

Lovely stitching. Blackbird designs are so beautiful and such a fun stitch!

Susan said...

I am constantly amazed at how much you accomplish in a day, let alone a week! We have some 'interesting' weather coming up, too. It's been a crazy weather winter. My latest obsession - uneek socks - is a fun knit because it's all stripes. xo

Cinna Knits said...

How lovely to include fun freebies!
Your stitch projects are so lovely, and coming along nicely!