Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

 I did some falling down rabbit holes today...one of my favorite things to do!  I ordered some yarn and printed off some patterns and ate some candy while doing it!  It was a great day and it's not over yet!

These are little fox feet........I'm trying my hand at some amigurumi.............

I also trimmed and pinned my rug hooked heart....I thought it was appropriate to do that today.......this is before I trimmed it and pinned it....I will back it with black felted wool and then stuff it for a pillow.
Here's a little humor for Valentine's Day............

Just kidding!!!  You are all loved by me and God.....see.....there's 2!

Happy Trails!!!


7 comments:

Leftycrafter said...

A fox stuffy? How fun that will be to see. Rabbit holes are so fun to fall down once in a while. Just so you know....I love you too!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Thanks for the smile Sam! Gene liked it too!

Becki said...

Can't wait to see more of your fox. And your hooked heart is so cool! Happy Valentine's Day!

Betsy said...

Love that heart. I fall down that hole sometimes too. I have more things that I want to make than I have time left on this earth! :-) I love little crochet animals so I'm looking forward to seeing the little fox.
Love the meme. Happy Valentine's Day Sam. I love you too!
Blessings and love,
Betsy

Miss Merry said...

What a pretty heart! And your Valentine is adorably funny!

Susan said...

Cannot wait to see that fox! Frankly, the best part of VD is the candy... xo

Jeanna said...

The cartoon is hilarious! Love your rug hooked rug. Your creativity is limitless!